FREE SPINS - Dec 2019

Got the admiral spins this morning and made £15 from them. Theyv been throwing spins at me nearly every day for the last week, already had a 40 spins on BoR a couple days back (or might have been lucky ladies charm - though didn't do as well either way).

Great deal i think anyway - i had the 40 spins when i signed up to them a couple months back and made about £100 from them.

Got the admiral spins this morning and made £15 from them. Theyv been throwing spins at me nearly every day for the last week, already had a 40 spins on BoR a couple days back (or might have been lucky ladies charm - though didn't do as well either way).

Great deal i think anyway - i had the 40 spins when i signed up to them a couple months back and made about £100 from them.
If you hit big from them it's like free money. And I've never had any issues with the site so far

Yeah no problems here either. I got lucky on the last couple of spins i seem to recall and got upto around £80+ and then with the wagering being so low, youd need some really bad luck not to make something , at least some extra play money. But i did great and made around £100 withdrawal.

Certainly can't complain there and no issues with Admiral so far. :)

Yeah no problems here either. I got lucky on the last couple of spins i seem to recall and got upto around £80+ and then with the wagering being so low, youd need some really bad luck not to make something , at least some extra play money. But i did great and made around £100 withdrawal.

Certainly can't complain there and no issues with Admiral so far. :)
I guess that they make so much money from their extortionate high street shops that they can afford to pass on a little bit with these deals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back