Announcement FREE BEER!!! YES YOU!! ALL FORUM MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!

I was in Malta the day of the meet-up so I have an excuse :D

Did manage to visit ICE today for a couple of hours, played the new IGT Baywatch 3D slot and Game of Thrones. Did see a couple of sports celebs, names escapes me, but a snooker player and a darts player. Old, maybe retired???

Liked the MicroGaming presentations and had a drink in their bar. One of their guys recognised me from here and asked my opinion on their recent games. I used the word 'clone' several times which was met with laughter :lolup:

I was in Malta the day of the meet-up so I have an excuse :D

Did manage to visit ICE today for a couple of hours, played the new IGT Baywatch 3D slot and Game of Thrones. Did see a couple of sports celebs, names escapes me, but a snooker player and a darts player. Old, maybe retired???

Liked the MicroGaming presentations and had a drink in their bar. One of their guys recognised me from here and asked my opinion on their recent games. I used the word 'clone' several times which was met with laughter :lolup:

Yep. Indeed MG's next release due March is being named 'Game Of Clones'.:)

I,am truly sorry I missed it. But the weather was not in my favor? Next year I will leave a couple of days early so that if the weather is out of hand I can perhaps recover? Again I,am sorry I missed it and I did look forward to meeting you all. I must say it sounds like fun and I have been to London before and if I get there a bit early I do know there is fun to be had there :D.I got so blasted at the airport they booked me in a Hilton for the night I was in bad shape the next morning today I should say. NEXT YEAR :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Peace Out! Out Of The Mist! shewoff​

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 101
I was really pissed at not being able to make it but my dad was in hospital getting a heart Op - so had to stay by the phone etc.

But sounds like you all had a great time! Next year if im still alive )

Docked by the Excel on the Thames, the bad ship Microgaming...

I watched for a few minutes in hope of seeing the periscope of HMS Conqueror glide up the river with torpedo tubes open, but alas no.....:(

DSC_0016.jpg

Awesome video, Dunover. :thumbsup: Hope you don't mind me using that for the newsletter. :D

And it was an awesome crowd this year - pictures have already been posted at the CM Facebook page. I should be including them as well when I finally crank out the London excursion newsletter. :D

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Awesome video, Dunover. :thumbsup: Hope you don't mind me using that for the newsletter. :D

And it was an awesome crowd this year - pictures have already been posted at the CM Facebook page. I should be including them as well when I finally crank out the London excursion newsletter. :D

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

No not at all, what's mine is yours blah blah...:thumbsup:

Finally got my own ICE and London Report up. You can check it out here Link Removed (Old/Invalid)

I like the photo 'NO photography or filming' (Unless you're 6'5" and called dunover):D:D:D

I don't know the English name of the serie but if it's the same as here then it's The Adams family, and dunover reminds me of Lurch.
Seen that one dunover? :D

Last edited:
I don't know the English name of the serie but if it's the same as here then it's The Adams family, and dunover reminds me of Lurk.
Seen that one dunover? :D

You mean 'Lurch'......:rolleyes:

Yes, that's a common nickname in the UK for any tall strapping person, commonly used by the short-arse or those with a midget complex. I think it comes from their innate fear you may tread on them or see their dandruff when you look down on them.:)

Don't forget Karolina is taller than many of the guys there, so needs to have someone to talk to that she doesn't have to bend down to.

You mean 'Lurch'......:rolleyes:

Yes, that's a common nickname in the UK for any tall strapping person, commonly used by the short-arse or those with a midget complex. I think it comes from their innate fear you may tread on them or see their dandruff when you look down on them.:)

Don't forget Karolina is taller than many of the guys there, so needs to have someone to talk to that she doesn't have to bend down to.

You're not that tall.
You just reminded me of him. Nothing else;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back