Freaky Vegas shutting down owes me money

colinsunderland

Experienced Member
webmeister
MM
Thats excellent from FSB, especially on a Christmas Eve.

Hopefully everyone blacklists anything Lucas is involved with in the future seeing as they couldn't even be arsed to email customers telling them.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Update

FSB have been in touch with me, offering their sincere apologies, and have confirmed my withdrawals have been processed.

A representative has confirmed the current/previous operator of Freaky Vegas has ceased trading. Despite FSB requesting certain information be made available to account holders, the former operator neglected to do so.

Furthermore, they assure me that all player accounts are safe guarded and there is a process in place to access them.

I will update again once I receive the money into my account, as I feel this is fair.

Merry Christmas. Lesson learned. Christmas miracle.

Thanks for your help - good to be supported when things get tricky!

Yes, I thought that may have been the case. Affiliates can wave goodbye to any payments then - Oh! of course, there were no payments because the shysters never tracked them. :mad:

Glad you've been sorted BUT really customers shouldn't have to come to a blank site where there's money involved.
The license holder should put a message up on the domain with instructions for contact and retrieval of monies.

So it appears FSB have been not a little effed-over by the people behind FV too.

danofthewibble

The license holder may not have access to the domain, sadly. But if they do, they should. If nothing else, it looks good on them, and they can cross-sell other brands.