Frankenstein (NetEnT)

There was a key sequence error. Players would lose a bit at 20p spins, raise to £2 and before the first spin type 'ctrl-f-o-r-f-u-c-k-s-s-a-k-e-g-i-v-e-m-e-3-s-c-a-t-t-e-r-s' and get the bonus and rinse it. They would only do it at random intervals to avoid detection.

why not tell us what was wrong with the game ?why so secret about it i dont get it.
its not like we could exploit it as the game was pulled.

why not tell us what was wrong with the game ?why so secret about it i dont get it.
its not like we could exploit it as the game was pulled.

I think it would be terribly embarrassing for NetEnt to let this out of the bag and that, in general, for those working in the industry it is not desirable to encourage discussion about it because - most probably, judging by the clues - it shows that despite the super rigid fancy controls, verifications, certifications, etc., ANYTHING is possible and we players are at the absolute mercy of the software coders who can do whatever they please and who are only human so there is always room for unintentional or even - as was most probably the case with the Frankenstein slot - intentional error, i.e. a sort of a back-door in this case.

I think it would be a decent thing to stop badgering Nicole about this; I presume she had to sign a strict non-disclosure agreement after reporting this and that this agreement might even forbid her to even mention this again (in order not to fuel discussion about it).

I presume she had to sign a strict non-disclosure agreement after reporting this and that this agreement might even forbid her to even mention this again (in order not to fuel discussion about it).

As if someone would sign such a thing for bringing something to their attention? It would take at least 50 free spins on starburst to buy my silence :)

I actually know what the bug is now but I'm not going repeat it here for fear of the mods giving me an infraction or ban and accusing me of encouraging cheating, player fraud, yewtree crimes etc. Perhaps Nicola had similar thoughts.

I dont get this...

After re-release this game is not same what it was.. i have now seen over 20 fetures and not even once ive seen multipler symbols

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back