Forum Runner App not working?

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
Hey Guys,

maybe i'ts my mistake, but since a few days it seems that the Forum Runner App for iOS doesn't work with the forum anymore. Although i'm logged in, in the App i can only watch threads and not post anymore, i also do not have access to my private messages there.

Any other App that works with the forum?

Cheers,
Andre

...you said you are logged in...sorry. but this happens to me all the time...i have to go back and check and make sure im signed in...

stevie

I've fighting this with Google for the past several weeks. It seems that the app was removed from the freaking Google play store because if promotes online gambling. :eek: :puke:

So you might as well toss the app, unless Google changes their policies. Freaking morons.

I've fighting this with Google for the past several weeks. It seems that the app was removed from the freaking Google play store because if promotes online gambling. :eek: :puke:

So you might as well toss the app, unless Google changes their policies. Freaking morons.

Tossing the app.....

Tossing the app! Do you know if there's a different app working with the forum?

I'll check to see if I have the capabilities to host the app myself. It shouldn't depend squarely on Google. In the meantime, you can access the forum with the mobile template which should kick in automatically. If it doesn't, you can select the template from the bottom left "Default mobile style".

Idiocy....seeing as you also promote responsible gambling and as recent as this week offered to move a player to the quit gambling group.

Just a Q Bryan, in case it affects other users. When I used to login via the ipad I'd sometimes get locked out because Safari uses shifting Ips; would that still happen?

Just a Q Bryan, in case it affects other users. When I used to login via the ipad I'd sometimes get locked out because Safari uses shifting Ips; would that still happen?
I don't know enough about ipads to give you an answer. :p

Well, fuckin' A! I'm glad that the app still works. I never leave the house, so I never use it. When I'm on the road, I hold off on forum things 'til I get back. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back