Official FOOTBALL - Premier League, SPL & UK Nations 2022/23

TheAddict

Ueber Meister
Some bad, bad defensive mistakes, could have been 6 or 7 tbf.
I'm sure the Klopp is not gonna love waking up to find that most lfc supporters were suprised to find gomez starting. Needed to make a solid start, and it was embarrassing. Milner been getting shit from fans for the previous games, gonna be getting more shit tomorrow. I think Klopp took a gamble tonight with this team selection, and it fucked up. Napoli played well though, tbf. quick and dangerous on every attack.(its not an excuse, but it was humid too! ;) )

TheAddict

Ueber Meister
Thought Svegas got a fairly decent offer on for tonights Wales v Belguim, though limited max bet.

De Bruyne 2+sot and Bale 1+sot @ 5/1. This won't come in by the way, because I bet on it. The same bet is currently about 3.6/1 at BF, and an eye watering 1/1 at hills if using the shots on target acca :eek:

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
I see Scotland will be the only UK nation playing in the Euro Nations League top flight after winning their group, England relegated from the top tier lol. They can wave to us on the way up as they pass us going down...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Useless twats:

england-shite.jpg

Winners:

scotland-promoted.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread