Five things you like to do besides gambling

1. trying to teach 4 grown dogs who is the boss
2. shopping just dont take debit credit cards with just few dollars make wish list.
3. Walk with friend to closest coffee place and just sit and chat
4. Facebook i luv this one they have so many causes to join with it comes
different things you have to build or send other friends on face book and for
your efforts a donation is made to that cause. So you are helping with just
using your time.
5. go online and find tv shows movies you like make a drink popcorn and sit and
enjoy.

1. Spending Time with my husband and Kids.

2. Cooking

3. Reading

4. Shopping

5. running our business

6.Watching great movies with my husband

7. Volunteering at my Child's school.

8. Home decor

9. Our pets

10. Restaurants

Last edited:
well after reading all these posts i realized that my fave activity beside gambling online ;) is doing nothing... weird huh?
I like many things but cant really name 4 more. :oops:

Great thread!

1) I like working (I have met some very interesting people in the last 30 years on the job)
2) Reading, I average 2-3 books a week. No set type. I generally read anything that I can get my hands on. My favorites are biographies and historical non-fiction books.
3) Doing things with my children and my grandchildren.
4) Spending time with my critters. My son left me with 7 dogs and 3 cats.
5) Reading online forums and playing online games (nongambling).

1- read
2- swim - we live real close to the ocean and its almost always warm enough to swim
3 - fishing - my girls are tomboys :D
4 - board games
5 -taking kids to park - I walk, they play

1. Cooking
2. Fine Dining
3. Drive to nowhere in the Miata (top down)
4. Having "chilled ones" on the deck and watching the grass grow.
5. Video games on PS2 (I know I am behind the times)

1. Music. I have a 4-track, guitar, bass, didgeridoo and a sampler. On good days when my disibility is bearable. I like to go out walking with my minidisc recorder and collect sounds for my sampler.

2. Painting. For some reason I like to do this when it is raining. I put on some ambient music, something trippy; and lose myself playing with colour.

3. Writing and reading. I like writing short stories and poetry. I enjoy experimenting with words, inventing new characters and worlds and letting my imagination run wild. I am about to embark on writing a series of childrens stories for my son. I also like reading and being engrossed in a book is a great way to escape and go somewhere else for a while. I feel reading and writing are interconnected; to become a better writer you need to be a good reader.

4. Photography. I find this can be a brilliant way to take your mind off things. I like to explore everyday objects and nature from different angles and perspectives, experimenting with how things that you see can become abstract. I also like capturing the simplicity of a beautiful scene. Like bluebells cascading down a hillside in the woods, or the surf of the waves crashing to the shore synchronous with the clouds above. Being lucky enough to catch the moment, to be there at the right time, in the right light. Being in awe of it.

5. Playing games with my son. It is the perfect excuse to be a kid again and play with toys. More importantly spending time with him, instead of being on the computer gambling, makes him happy. The smile on his face is priceless and worth more than all the wins, freespins, jackpots, blackjacks and royal flushes in the world...

1. Playing with my 2 grandchildren
2. Playing with my boston terrier
3. Fishing
4. Poker
5. U of Alabama Crimson Tide Football

PS- This list is tremendously different that it was 15 years ago.

1. spending time with my family.
2. Getting my Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree (i am starting school on march 25th) i am very excited about this.
3. shopping.
4. walking.
5. reading and watching my favorite shows.

pevangel

5 alternative things to do

1, play records
2, pes (playthe latest one but any will do)
3, girls
4, parties
5, if the above doesn't appeal to you then learn how to knit, I'm happy with just 4 things lol

:D

Kudos on the topic CM :thumbsup:

1. Playing guitar. Not that good but I enjoy it
  2. Going fishing
  3. Cooking I luv to cook and eat too :D
  4. Wine tasting & collecting red wine
  5. Spending time with my partner - going out for dinner, weekends away that kinda stuff.

Cheers
T

Spending time with hubby
Gardening
Playing with my dogs
Listening to music
Grilling
reading
travelling

Oops, that's seven. I better stop. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings