New Slot Announcement Fishing For Gold

steveh35

Dormant Account
Very good game even three symbols pay over bet stake.

Give it a go it's different and quite a fun game.

Had the bonus 6 times in less than 15 minutes
fishing1.png
fishing2.png

This, along with G.R.O.W, is one of the worst slots I've played for quite some time. The only good thing about it is that it's not as bad as Gladiators go Wild.

The base game is absolutely atrocious and feels like it was done by a competition-winner. It's glaringly obvious that they've paid no attention to how it plays whatsoever. The reels don't allude to any winning potential at all, and it's as if they decided the layout of the reelstrips by picking the symbols out of a hat. The hit rate of the bonus feels like it's well into the 200's, which is a long time with a base game as bad as that. The bonus is a reasonable attempt at a free spins feature from which I picked the best start out of 4, yet predictably managed to avoid any decent wins, and finished up 75x down afterwards. I ploughed on for 2 more bonuses at great expense, neither of which yielded anything of interest and I might even have played on for one more, but that base game...it really is fucking abominable.

Isoftbet need to up their game because every time I load a new slot and see that they're behind it, I instantly start to wonder how much money I am going to lose. Every single one of their games in the last year that I've played I have never gone back to after the first time. I can't be alone in my experiences with Isofbet's slots, and therefore they are doing something wrong. The base game on a lot of their releases feels like it's got barely 50% RTP going into it, which is a mistake. Book of Ra can get away with it, but not many others, and certainly not this effort.

Today I went fishing for gold, but instead caught an old tyre and an Aldi shopping trolley. I then caught hypothermia and got stabbed on the way home.

Thanks for reading.

This, along with G.R.O.W, is one of the worst slots I've played for quite some time. The only good thing about it is that it's not as bad as Gladiators go Wild.

The base game is absolutely atrocious and feels like it was done by a competition-winner. It's glaringly obvious that they've paid no attention to how it plays whatsoever. The reels don't allude to any winning potential at all, and it's as if they decided the layout of the reelstrips by picking the symbols out of a hat. The hit rate of the bonus feels like it's well into the 200's, which is a long time with a base game as bad as that. The bonus is a reasonable attempt at a free spins feature from which I picked the best start out of 4, yet predictably managed to avoid any decent wins, and finished up 75x down afterwards. I ploughed on for 2 more bonuses at great expense, neither of which yielded anything of interest and I might even have played on for one more, but that base game...it really is fucking abominable.

Isoftbet need to up their game because every time I load a new slot and see that they're behind it, I instantly start to wonder how much money I am going to lose. Every single one of their games in the last year that I've played I have never gone back to after the first time. I can't be alone in my experiences with Isofbet's slots, and therefore they are doing something wrong. The base game on a lot of their releases feels like it's got barely 50% RTP going into it, which is a mistake. Book of Ra can get away with it, but not many others, and certainly not this effort.

Today I went fishing for gold, but instead caught an old tyre and an Aldi shopping trolley. I then caught hypothermia and got stabbed on the way home.

Thanks for reading.
You can have my RTP if you want:

fishing3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back