New Slot Announcement First Love 18+ AHEM!!!

Hope they release a proper nice sexy slot could call it Marilyn BONERroe :p Would love to see what is really underneath that skirt in hot bonus round :D

I thought all slots were 18+? :)

Having said that, I don't think I'll look at the preview here at work

They should add stuff from this slot to Starburst that would for sure make that an interesting slot haha :D So instead of those boring wild stars fill reel we would have her extending reel :p

I just dread the day this developer brings out a zoo-themed slot. :eek:

I'm just fucking super thankful that they weren't in charge of the making of Oink Country Love :eek::eek2:

I think the toy is a clitoral stimulator unless Japanese women are different then us westerners :eek::D

I think the word you were really looking for was "know", not "think" :p

Hope they release a proper nice sexy slot could call it Marilyn BONERroe :p Would love to see what is really underneath that skirt in hot bonus round :D

Be careful what you wish for. Because knowing this lot, they just might scrape the bottom of the taste barrel and make "Marilyn" a chick with a dick.
And then you won't be so keen to...ahem..."put your penny in that slot"

They should add stuff from this slot to Starburst that would for sure make that an interesting slot haha :D So instead of those boring wild stars fill reel we would have her extending reel :p

They have plans to do that in the sequel to this slot. It's going to be called First Anal Love AKA StarFishBurst.
The wild stars would obviously have to be some shade of brown, ideally chocolate.

I'm just fucking super thankful that they weren't in charge of the making of Oink Country Love :eek::eek2:

I think the word you were really looking for was "know", not "think" :p

Be careful what you wish for. Because knowing this lot, they just might scrape the bottom of the taste barrel and make "Marilyn" a chick with a dick.
And then you won't be so keen to...ahem..."put your penny in that slot"

They have plans to do that in the sequel to this slot. It's going to be called First Anal Love AKA StarFishBurst.
The wild stars would obviously have to be some shade of brown, ideally chocolate.

hahahaha LMAO :p:D

lets throw in a male stripper slot to balance things out....
It would fit a play and go slot model perhaps.....Instead of collecting worlds/levels you could collect clothes. Just imagine the bonus round :)
Sexist!

Misandrist!

.....everyone knows it's much better when birds do it :eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back