Question Finer reels of life

curremon

PABnononaccred
MM
Is it just me or is this slot totally dead?

I think i have played this slot during last 2 months about 6000 spins and i have got feature 3 times... that makes it one feature per 2000 spins...

My experience with this slot is is really bad my last few sessions took 500+ spins between features and they never pay more than 10-20x and u just loose like hell in normal spins big wins is extremely rare, tbh its one of the worst 243liners keep to Immortal romance tbh atleast it pays better.

mix it up

if you played it on download try it on flash and if you played it on flash try it on download
2000 spins does seem like alot with no feature ive had runs of 500 but never more than that.
also Jurassic park is decent give that a crack ive hit 1000x bet a few times on that

One night (about five weeks ago), I smashed it for almost £500 on min bets after being £80 down at the start. The next time I played it, I got chinned for £150 on min bets and got two features.

It's not dead by any stretch, but when it's in a foul mood, it's very foul. It's variance is arguably higher than IR and Jurassic Park. And certainly much higher than TS2.

I agree with mcgameboy this game is horrible when it is cold! It is like the Arctic, the Antarctic and Russia combined :lolup:! The best advice is play somewhere with plenty loyalty points look out for offers where you get double loyalty points for playing it etc Some places I suggest are butlers bingo,betat and slotty vegas,boyle games and possibly even betvictor these sites all have either good bonus deals,loyalty points cashback etc Some have all three! That way if you take an absolute hammering you get something back or nearly something back if you nearly have enough points ;) Best of luck on future sessions! :thumbsup:

I play the Finer Reels a lot and i give it 75 spins and i can usually tell how the session is going on it.
I have certainly learned after a long time that DO NOT try and chase that win that you think might be on that next spin.
It is one of my fav slots and has been kind to me but has also been a pure bitch.

Having said all that none of my usual slots that i play have been behaving christmassy with me yet this festive month except my one good hit on The Finer.

After reading the thread decided to see how it was playing.After 68 dead spins with the odd few shillings back i did hit this one.Not a break the bank win but at least a decent one on the slot.
Old Attachment (Invalid)

When its cold its cold, Like alot of machines really but this ones something else, I have gone well over the 700 spins mark before busting out on min bets and no feature, Even the champagne wilds make IR look good

No it's not just you. It's the probably the most dead out of the 243 way slots and yes you can definitely feel it by doing 1 test 100 spins. If you get more than 50% dead spins and no high paying symbols and the best win is 3OAK then GET THE HELL OUT is my advice. It does not improve in my experience. For me it was alright paying last year and when it was released. Now it seems like maybe no ones playing hence the dry spell. MG has been absolutely crap for me this whole year. My deposit/withdrawal ratio is sitting at around 150:1. I hope others are having much better luck.

Agree with all the above. I've only played it a few times, because I got bored and slaughtered in equal measure.
I think it's a great looking and sounding slot - but going 100's of spins with basically nothing happening soon becomes very unpleasant. :(
Maybe I just don't have the patience to wait for a "biggie"...

KK

I've not played it for real money but even on free play it took me a fair while to trigger the bonus feature. It's a shame because as a slot I quite enjoyed it. It looks and feels good. Just need the features to trigger more frequently.

Just to go further on my initial comment. In all the sessions I have had playing TFROL, only once have I hit big early. I think it was a 200x bet win on just the 12th spin of the session. Every other time I have come out ahead when playing TFROL, I have found myself a good bit behind before the hits that rescued me came (just like the time I was £80 down before going on a total heater to win £500 just a month ago).

The other thing I should mention about my £500 profit session. That came on a £200 dep, £50 bonus at 32Red. That was the only reason I started with TFROL that night. Because the starting bankroll gave me wiggle room to take a beating on TFROL. If I had made my normal 32Red deposit of £50 with £50 bonus, I would never have played TFROL in the first place. Simply because £100 can vanish in a pool of dead spin foulness.

It is one of those slots where I tend to try the "hit quick then run quicker" approach. Although, there are times when I get a bit of a stubborn head on me and end up digging myself into a deep hole, when the hit and run approach doesn't pan out.

I would argue that TFROL is to be approached with the same level of caution as Game Of Thrones.

had a great session the other week at guts , had 200x 300x & 350x bet within a 100 spins even popped up the diamonds & wild feature with two stacked , it sadly can be so brutal i had only one thing left to fill at guts on it ,think it was 4 wilds logos then i had completed the paytable , but that all got wiped grrrrr , its a 50 spin game like GOT , if you dont see the five of a kind get away from it

Completely opposite for me, had multiple 1000x wins and many 300-500+ bet wins.
seen way more action on this game than IR and TS2 combined.
(hint: wine and cheese)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back