FINAL ROUND GRANDPRIVE PRESTIGE CHALLENGE

footdr

Banned User: PITA violations of the Forum Rules
Is anyone else playing in the final found.

I am thinking that my total point balance is incorrect. They just now updated the standings. The last update was Thurs at l:53. I have wagered thousands since then(in addition to winning $14000.00 on Break the bank, yee ha!) and have been playing continually.

Question: how could one person have 2,073,956 points as of 3 days ago? its l point for every wagered dollar. Most everyone else is everyone else is in the hundreds of thousands 220000 and below.

Help me out and give me some possible scenarios other than this person winning a jackpot and betting it all back, they deposited 10000.00 and won constantly never sleeping?

Ideas?

Grand Prive

Well, Footdr, I'm sorry about your point total. I was 10th place for a long time in the 2nd round. All of a sudden I could no longer deposit. I could never get an explanation as to why. I dropped to 18th and all mail quit coming to me from Grand Prive just like any bonus offers stopped on a whim after I had a few good cashouts there. Thus, I never got to play in the final except on a lucky deposit one time. I removed them from my computer.

I was always the first to toot a good strong horn about those folks but now, they have sent me 2 payouts totaling 3,800.00 on a closed account. I have been assured I will receive payment through other means. We'll just see.

No more Grand Prive for me and I firmly believe their 1st place "winners" are just as bogus as the last two checks they sent to me. :mad: All my opinion, of course, for them not at least advising me of their HOT CHECKS and it taking a MONTH for me to find out. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back