Figured out the RTG Bug - Re: Changed bet sizes

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
I found out what was causing the RTG "bug" when it comes to the game changing bet sizes - or at least one of the causes.

I had been super-low-rolling, 5 lines @ .01 :D then decided to visit the cashier (linked from the slot itself) to see if I had 100 comp points yet.

When I exited the cashier, I pressed spin, and won $1.20 on the spin below...but if you notice, the lines played miracuously switched back to 20. :rolleyes:

If you all remember kakata's case, his bet size was changed automatically, and this shot just goes to show that it can happen.

and, even though I won $1.10 on this spin, the overall result is -.15 because 20 lines were played. No biggie, but still....

Thats because the lines are reset, not the bet size. I play $2 but only 5 lines but when i leave and come back its still on $2 but all lines are lit. Its not the size of the bet that changed brian because you were on 20 cents, you just had less lines bet

Thats because the lines are reset, not the bet size. I play $2 but only 5 lines but when i leave and come back its still on $2 but all lines are lit. Its not the size of the bet that changed brian because you were on 20 cents, you just had less lines bet

hmm true, but I think it still might have something to do with changing the bet size as well.......seeing as how the game wasn't exited all the way, there's no reason that it should go back to the default # of lines...so a "feature" in itself...:)

I think I had previously noticed the lines being reset to full when visiting the cashier at RTG.

Similarly, if you're playing a table game, go to the cashier, and come back, your bets get reset to zero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back