World Cup 2022 FIFA 2022 World Cup (Qatar) - Who will be the Winner?

World Cup 2022

Who will be the FIFA 2022 World Cup Winner?

• Argentina

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belguium

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Brazil

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • Cameroon

• Canada

• Costa Rica

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Croatia

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Denmark

• Ecuador

• England

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • France

• Germany

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ghana

• Iran

• Japan

• Mexico

• Morocco

• Netherlands

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Poland

• Portugal

• Qatar

• Saudi Arabia

• Senegal

• Serbia

• South Korea

• Spain

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Switzerland

• Tunisia

• USA

• Uruguay

• Wales

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
2022 Fifa world Cup is about to start ( 22nd Edition), from 20 to 18 of December 2022. I don't remember a World Cup during Winter ( at least in Europe :D).

32 National Teams will fight to achieve the marvellous Thropy + Prize Money ( 42M$ for the Winner :p)

My Selection Spain :p. , buuuut this doesn't mean my Fav One... France, Brazil, England,... What's your thoughts?

Last edited:
Who gives a f*ck?

The winner will not be Budweiser, shit watery beer.
Will not be viewing figures.
Will not be human rights.

Will be the bents twats who took bungs to get the pointless tournament played in the most pointless country they could imagine.
Will be the makers of 'I'm a Nonentity get me a Job' as even the dreaded A*t & D*c and the other narcissists in that shitshow will likely get higher viewing figures when the alternative is Dave or a desert WC in winter.
Will be the Scots fans when they realize that compared to England and Wales they're not a shit as they think they are.

Who gives a f*ck?

The winner will not be Budweiser, shit watery beer.
Will not be viewing figures.
Will not be human rights.

Will be the bents twats who took bungs to get the pointless tournament played in the most pointless country they could imagine.
Will be the makers of 'I'm a Nonentity get me a Job' as even the dreaded A*t & D*c and the other narcissists in that shitshow will likely get higher viewing figures when the alternative is Dave or a desert WC in winter.
Will be the Scots fans when they realize that compared to England and Wales they're not a shit as they think they are.
You are doing it wrong, you are not supposed to mind the slavery.

Italy is not having part in it, since we weren't able to score some penalties first, and to beat Macedonia then.

I think Argentina will win.
but for some reasons my hopes are with Poland.

Hope everyone's as excited as I'm not, for the opening match is nigh!

It will be a month's footballing feast, with political gesturing, European teams toiling in the heat, hopefully some fantastic football moments, and even England!

Can't wait to see Qatar's players in the first match play as though their lives depended on it - because they are - and to see why this setting was bought via bribes always going to be the home of football, as it is the country's 18th-ranked national sport!

To those not in the know, here's the Qatari national anthem, thought it best for people to familiarize themselves with it, as they'll be hearing it twice, three times if Elvis rides in on a match atop the Loch Ness Monster

Also some exclusive footage of the opening ceremony rehearsals

5aliji-sa3oudi.gif

Let's go Qatar!

Just saw this poll from a Swedish paper.
The question is 'Are you hyped/excited about the world cup?'
The options from the image are:

1: No, no at all.
2. Yes, lets go
3. Not really, but ill probably watch some of it.

Only 23k people in the poll but if these results are anything to go by Swedes are not too hyped about the world cup.
'
h.png

1994 was a funny old year, as England conspired to not qualify under "Do I not like that" Graham Taylor. I believe France also screwed up, thanks to a Ginola- inspired piece of back-pass magic against Bulgaria!

Waddle really waddled it up in the Semis against West Germany when he balooned it in to row Z, same as Southgate's Pizza Hut limp-dicked pass to the German 'keeper in Euro '96. I remember that zeitgeist pretty well as there was a real buzz around these tournaments, and our talented squad(s) constantly finding new ways to underperform!

Ten minutes in to the BBC coverage and I feel like I've gatecrashed someone's funeral. Let's hope ITV's coverage isn't so shite :eek2:

Qatar are more toothless than I'd ever imagined. With Netherlands & Senegal still to play, they may as well save themselves the humiliation and quit the rest of the tournament. And if people are resigned to their fate, yet want to see them scrap for a point or even A GOAL, they may well be 'somewhat disappointed' at that prospect!

In other World Cup-ey news, England are to take the knee tomorrow, and I presume every game here on in, which is great news, and really doesn't lessen the message whatsoever. Coupled with rainbow armbands, will England find any time to play football? And can Iran nab a goal whilst Maguire scrambles back on his knees? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back