New Slot Announcement Fields Of Fortune by Ash Gaming

You've pasture limit of daily slot releases, I can't keep up :cool:

You need terrain it in.

I meadown't have the strength. Although on first glance this doesn't look a patch on their other releases, in fact it looks downright crop.

No....I......acre-n't :oops:

With Ash Gaming it seems to either be a hit or miss..no in between.
I like a lot of their older slots, and 'The Fairest Of Them All' is one of my all time favourites.
May try this, but indeed seems quite a low variance affair in general..which is not really my cuppa.

My math is horrible, but you said 40x stake for top symbol - assuming the wilds count for that too, theoretically you could get a full screen of stacked wilds in the FS, with the 5x multiplier - so that would mean 5000x stake? That would of course be worth a little chase:)

Not likely though..

With Ash Gaming it seems to either be a hit or miss..no in between.
I like a lot of their older slots, and 'The Fairest Of Them All' is one of my all time favourites.
May try this, but indeed seems quite a low variance affair in general..which is not really my cuppa.

My math is horrible, but you said 40x stake for top symbol - assuming the wilds count for that too, theoretically you could get a full screen of stacked wilds in the FS, with the 5x multiplier - so that would mean 5000x stake? That would of course be worth a little chase:)

Not likely though..

No, you can't as Wilds only appear on reels 2-4 and symbols aren't stacked. In free spins the Wilds don't expand either - bizarrely they change to stacked Wilds in FS.

No, you can't as Wilds only appear on reels 2-4 and symbols aren't stacked. In free spins the Wilds don't expand either - bizarrely they change to stacked Wilds in FS.

Missed the fact that they only come on 2 and 4... still, with the symbols lined up well that could be minimum of 1000x? Or a bit more if all the other symbols are lined up to make a few 5OAK's as well. Did it state anywhere what the max win was? My eyes are too old to make out the small print on the paytable in the vid:)

Missed the fact that they only come on 2 and 4... still, with the symbols lined up well that could be minimum of 1000x? Or a bit more if all the other symbols are lined up to make a few 5OAK's as well. Did it state anywhere what the max win was? My eyes are too old to make out the small print on the paytable in the vid:)

The best base game hit is 8 or 9 lines x 40x so 3-400x and it's theoretically possible in FS too with a multiplier but I'd say you've more chance of a full screen of wilds on DoA in the first 3 free spins....:what:

The best base game hit is 8 or 9 lines x 40x so 3-400x and it's theoretically possible in FS too with a multiplier but I'd say you've more chance of a full screen of wilds on DoA in the first 3 free spins....:what:

Yes, that's why i said not likely..but still good to know what the max win is:)
Those DOA full screens don't happen often ofc, but they do come by every blue moon...:p

I have more fun playing slots knowing what i could possibly win - provided it's something worthwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back