Female condom (how to use)

rainmaker

I'm not a penguin
Oh my...a female condom :yahoo: :p

And if you do not have a "female condom" available...just use a Walmart plastic bag or something :p

Last edited by a moderator:
For the Hefty girls
hefty-trash-bags.jpg

And for the girls that are Glad they used them.
Glad-ForceFlex-Trash-Bag.jpeg

Holy...$$ How much can be any 'satisfaction' if you pull your toy into this bag :lolup:

Are there really women out there using that kind of condoms?

Holy...$$ How much can be any 'satisfaction' if you pull your toy into this bag :lolup:

Are there really women out there using that kind of condoms?

yes we dont have to worry about the man saying the condom is too small and he is too big for the average condom...lol he will fit this one..

all jokes aside...just think most men dont wear condoms because they say they r uncomfortable...with the female condom u dont feel confined...we the woman dont have to worry about the condom coming off inside of us...& we dont have to worry about the condom breaking...

p.s. these female condoms been around for a very long time..

yes we dont have to worry about the man saying the condom is too small and he is too big for the average condom...lol he will fit this one..

all jokes aside...just think most men dont wear condoms because they say they r uncomfortable...with the female condom u dont feel confined...we the woman dont have to worry about the condom coming off inside of us...& we dont have to worry about the condom breaking...

p.s. these female condoms been around for a very long time..

Yes, I have read about these before. But I have not really not thought about how they work before I saw this on youtube today. It just looks so messy. And the woman can even insert this condom 8 hours before "use" :oops:

WikiP: In 2005, 12 million female condoms were distributed to women in the developing world. By comparison, between 6 and 9 billion male condoms were distributed that year.[

lol....

youtube is now my primary source of how to do stuff. I love that people do video tutorial for everything.

Haven't tried this thing. But it's seems a good solution for people with latex allergies...

someone needs to forward this to that disgusting golddigger and that gross dirty old man in the ICK Percy thread... LOL

And do what, I wonder? Go grocery shopping? Seriously it looks totally uncomfortable. But still, probably not as uncomfortable as syphilis, I suppose.

Yea, grocery shopping :)

Also, as said in the video. She can even use the toilet without removing the condom (if already inserted). Even more messy and...nasty :cool:

Half of Africa's children are orphans because of the spread of AIDS. I hope they distribute many many of these there. Women are not always able to convince their partners to use a condom, this brings them safety within their control.

If I would have known about these I could have avoided 6 c-sections. :oops:

All kidding aside, just get some saran wrap and a rubberband, it will do the same thing it seems. Why does it have to be so big, and what about women with small vaginas, how will that plastic bag fit in there? I for one do not wish to walk around the grocery store with a produce bag hanging from my vaginal area thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back