Feel good story...

jetset

RIP Brian
Student wins $3.5m playing slot machine

Before last weekend, Shana Kelley was your average student at Bunker Hill Community College. Now she's a millionaire.

The 21-year-old Somerville resident pushed a button on a "Wheel of Fortune" themed slot machine Sunday at Mohegan Sun and won $3.5 million. The game is a penny slot machine, but players can place bigger bets for bigger payouts.

"I asked the guy next to me if it said thousands or millions and he said 'Hon, that's millions,' " Kelley said yesterday by phone. "And I screamed. I had probably about 20 people around me, clapping and screaming........"

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Student wins $3.5m playing slot machine

Before last weekend, Shana Kelley was your average student at Bunker Hill Community College. Now she's a millionaire.

The 21-year-old Somerville resident pushed a button on a "Wheel of Fortune" themed slot machine Sunday at Mohegan Sun and won $3.5 million. The game is a penny slot machine, but players can place bigger bets for bigger payouts.

"I asked the guy next to me if it said thousands or millions and he said 'Hon, that's millions,' " Kelley said yesterday by phone. "And I screamed. I had probably about 20 people around me, clapping and screaming........"

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
........................that is a feel good story, i love it when people who can use the money win:thumbsup: to bad i didnt hit that 11 million on wheel of fortune when i played in that contest for you jetset down in tunica:) what would you have done had it hit?:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back