FBI Email

all4greed

Now we can do business.
This had me for a second thinking it had something to do with EWE. Obviously not since I don't think the FBI uses AOL (not shown). This is heavily edited.

-----
Dept: Anti-Terrorist & Monetary Crimes Division
Office: Washington, D.C. Headquarters
Address: J. Edgar Hoover Building 93 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
Date: 12/27/2010
Important: Our agents will visit you for arrest if you fail to comply fully with the below instructions.

This is to bring to your notice that my office has taking over all the money transfer originated from any part of Africa and European countries as contract payment, fund inheritance or lottery winning due to unauthorized/incapability of financial institutions/security companies in releasing such huge sum of money result of fraud, terrorist and money laundry activities going on World Wide.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the United Nations, Central Bank of Nigeria and World Bank officials have agreed to compensate them with the sum of Ten Millions US Dollars each victim.

We found your name in our list as one of the beneficiaries...

We have confirmed that the amount required to procure your document which is called the Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) will cost you a total of $200USD only and the fee should be paid directly to the payment office in Nigeria via Western Union Money Transfer.

Contact Information;
Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC)
Payment centre.
Name: Mrs. Farida Mzamber Waziri,
E-mail: wazirryfari@yahoo.co.jp

Regards,
Federal Bureau Investigation.
Robert S. Mueller III,
FBI, Director.

Funny

That was almost too funny :D. If the FBI can not write a letter with proper english grammar then something is definately wrong and some of this money that is allocated should be used on learning to write proper english (APA format please). Just another scam from the king and queen of scammers!:lolup: Of course it isn't anything to do with any type of government affiliation.

I watched this show on A&E one night called "Intervention". The guy they were interviewing was heavily medicated on morphine, and they later found out meth as well. Anywho, he was spending every last penny he had on these scams. He truly believed that he had money out there, and no matter what excuse the scammer made for more money, he would send it.

He couldn't pay his rent, his bills, and he was on disability. Every month his check would go straight to Nigeria.

Quite sad actually.

I love these people..i've gotten the FBI ones before. I also get the ones that are going to give me an ATM card with millions loaded on it if I only send a nominal processing fee! I told the last one that if he would pay the fee I would pay him $1000 when I received the ATM card. I told him I couldn't afford the $200 and didn't have an address:D I haven't heard from them in several months:lolup:

I didnt think anyone still even read those emails from the FBI, CIA, IRS etc. If they wanted to contact me the last thing they would do is send a heads up email.

I fell victim to an internet scam once.
Was searching for jobs on a reputable site.
Next thing I know I got sent about 20k worth of forged travellers checks.
My "job" was to cash them and send it to the Philippines.
Luckily I didnt cash any of them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back