Favourite Quickspin games?

BrianGhattas

Where's My Handpay?!?
I like Sakura Fortune but I tend to avoid Quickspin slots due to their volatility. Along with Pragmatic and Rigged Tiger they overdo it with the teases and when you get a bonus it’s often disappointing.

nabbz

Quickspin slots are my go to if I just want to throw like 50x at a slot. In my experience, they are super streaky, so if you're lucky they can be decent balance builders. Not ones to chase big wins on though. I think to date my biggest Quickspin win was just shy of 500x (Hall of the Mountain King), and I've played them quite a bit :p

And never ever chase a bonus on these things. If you're more than 100x down you'll be lucky to break even.

My go to Quickspins are Hall of the Mountain King, Sakura Fortune, Eastern Emeralds, Razor Tooth, that piratey one and Goldilocks.

snorky510238

Chief glockenspiel maker
Big bad wolf is my favourite as it can sometimes bonus quite well. My biggest issue with Quickspin is how often do you see any of their games produce a decent hit i.e over x500.

I have never seen one and to add to that how often can you make a decent withdrawal, solely off of playing Quickspin?