FAO Tirilej

I know, and I don't know if it's exactly the right Ram, since it wasn't mine from the beginning.

Thank you for taking all this time for me. Not many would have done that.:thumbsup:

Yw hun ;), wait till you get my bill lol, but seriously, take the ram to your local shop along with the make and model of your motherboard and get them to check it is the correct ram, even though they look identical there are several factors that matter when installing them, also your gfx card, these need to be configured correctly as well, if you have downgraded your card, which you have, something as minor as incorrect resolution settings will cause huge problems, as far as ram goes it pays to have 4gig as windows doesn`t recognize any more than this, and this can be restricted by bios, but that`s a whole new can of worms lol.

It may pay to check your local paper and see if there are any freelance PC experts offering their services, as these can offer a damn good service for a reasonable price ;).

I have just done some research on your new gfx card hun, and apparently, to prevent static electricity you have to put on your skimpiest bikini before inserting it, could you post some pictures of you doing this so I can check you have done it properly :D.

I believe it's time to change my Avatar. Too many strange people are talking to me these days.;)
I need to go back to normal:eek2:

Unfortunately I didn't understand a single word about what you wanted me to do now. I feel so stupid:oops:
:D

I believe it's time to change my Avatar. Too many strange people are talking to me these days.;)
I need to go back to normal:eek2:

Unfortunately I didn't understand a single word about what you wanted me to do now. I feel so stupid:oops:
:D

I was joking with you hun, here it is in plain (I think) Swedish..........

Jag har rättvis gjort något forska på din ny gfx kort hun , och synbarligen , till hindra statisk elektricitet du har till placera på din skimpiest bikini framför sättande den , kunde du post något bilderna av du gör den här så JAG kanna check du har gjort den riktig

I was joking with you hun, here it is in plain (I think) Swedish..........

Jag har rättvis gjort något forska på din ny gfx kort hun , och synbarligen , till hindra statisk elektricitet du har till placera på din skimpiest bikini framför sättande den , kunde du post något bilderna av du gör den här så JAG kanna check du har gjort den riktig

Not even understandable with google translation. I don't think I'm suppose to understand it:p

That was the end of this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back