FAO Tirilej

Okey, but this screen is probably not what you want anyway. I know I have changed the settings for the virtual memory. I just don't remember how I did it, and I have no clue what it should be.:D

Okey, but this screen is probably not what you want anyway. I know I have changed the settings for the virtual memory. I just don't remember how I did it, and I have no clue what it should be.:D

Nearly there hun, but you clicked the wrong button, click the middle one and send screenie, I need this to see if you have a partitioned hard drive, you do have some virtual memory but not enough ;).

I believe I got it right this time. At least I'm getting good at posting screenies:D

Attachments

• Vi.jpg
    Vi.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 73
When I had posted my last reply my screen frooze again. Restarted computer, typed that dxdiag and it was exactly the same numbers as before.

Do you want me to check dates for drivers? Wich drivers? Or don't I get it again?
It's Vista so some things are a little different.
I'm tired:oops:

When I had posted my last reply my screen frooze again. Restarted computer, typed that dxdiag and it was exactly the same numbers as before.

Do you want me to check dates for drivers? Wich drivers? Or don't I get it again?
It's Vista so some things are a little different.
I'm tired:oops:

Okay we`ll leave it for now hun, I do have a strong feeling that the new memory you bought may have the wrong bus speed or something, it may pay to take the original one/ones you had and the new ones to the PC shop and make sure they match correctly ;).

Something is wrong hun and it points to ram or gfx card, even though you bought new ram today it must be ram compatible with your motherboard ;).

I know, and I don't know if it's exactly the right Ram, since it wasn't mine from the beginning.

Thank you for taking all this time for me. Not many would have done that.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back