FanDuel links up with the Denver Broncos

Any Chicago Bears fans at CM?

Growing up in Portsmouth I played American Football for the Portsmouth Warriors junior team.

It was fairly simple training and great fun. Stayed up to watch the Superbowl on Channel 4 a couple of times with my Dad and have always wanted to go to an American Football match as i hear its a great day.

My favourite team was the Chicago Bears, player was Walter Payton 'The Sweetness' with 'The Fridge' coming a close second.

I wondered if there were any fans?

Cincinnati Bengals here.
Whodey

Had to look up Whodey - thought it was the name of your favourite player :)

'During the 1980 season, Bengals fans were the first group in the NFL to chant "Who dey! Who dey! Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals?" Three years later in 1983, the Saints chanted "Who Dat?'

Good to see the banter between the fans. Love singing songs at football matches about the other teams and fans.

I didnt realise it went on between fans in American Football.

Had to look up Whodey - thought it was the name of your favourite player :)

'During the 1980 season, Bengals fans were the first group in the NFL to chant "Who dey! Who dey! Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals?" Three years later in 1983, the Saints chanted "Who Dat?'

Good to see the banter between the fans. Love singing songs at football matches about the other teams and fans.

I didnt realise it went on between fans in American Football.

Everything you wrote above is right, Sir ;)

aaand no, my fav player is Carlos Dunlap (and Gino Atkins).

I've been only once at Paul Brown to see a NFL match and it was an amazing experience.

Something I'd be happy to do again, if and when this situation of the covid will allow a trip to Ohio (and Nevada :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back