FAA Initiates Trouser Removal at Airport Security Checkpoints

bernynhel

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
PABnononaccred
AP Washington, DC In a move which mirrors the knee-jerk reactions to shoe-bombers and shampoo-bombers of the past, the Obama Administration has signed off on a joint recommendation by the Federal Aviation Administration, the Transportation Security Administration and the U.S State Department to require random trouser removal of passengers boarding all commercial airline flights originating from the US and those flights, abroad, terminating at US destinations.

Effective immediately, security supervisors at 179 airports, worldwide, have already received the necessary guidelines for the purpose of immediately training all airport boarding security personnel. Among those guidelines are the criteria for random selections as well as those that the ACLU have already labeled as profiling as passengers from countries considered predominantly Islamic are to be required to remove their trousers at a ratio of 3:1 when compared to all other travelers.

Additionally, women passengers will not be spared the requirements although it has been leaked by unnamed sources that persons who utilize suspenders, in lieu of a belt, for the purpose of maintaining trouser stability, might be waived through due to time constraints required for the new security measures to be applied to them.

Good thing I don't work security at the terminal. There would be a lot of woman entertaining me.

On a more serious note lets hope that in the future the present administration don't need an incident to take place before it responds. Maybe with the trillions of dollars being wasted some could be spent on security.

Here's another one..Make sure you don't spend a lot of time in the bathroom when you're in the air. :rolleyes:

Even though I'm an American, this still ticks me off. If this guy wasn't Nigerian, would they have even noticed how long he was in the bathroom? :rolleyes:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Pilots on Sunday declared an emergency after a second man, also a Nigerian, spent an unusually long time in an airplane restroom, said a Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman, Sara Kuban.

In a similar scene to the one Friday, the plane was taken to a remote corner of the airport, far from the terminals, where it was surrounded by emergency vehicles. All of the baggage was removed from the plane, lined up on the tarmac and searched by explosive-sniffing dogs.

The passenger, whose name was not made public, was removed from the flight and interviewed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Indications at this time are that the individuals behavior is due to legitimate illness, Ms. Kuban said, and no other suspicious behavior or materials have been found. The incident came amid security measures that were begun by the Transportation Security Administration in response to Fridays terrorism attempt.

Here's another one..Make sure you don't spend a lot of time in the bathroom when you're in the air. :rolleyes:

Even though I'm an American, this still ticks me off. If this guy wasn't Nigerian, would they have even noticed how long he was in the bathroom? :rolleyes:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Maybe if they had noticed he was Nigerian, paid $2,000 cash for his plane ticket for a flight originating from Lagos to Detroit with no Luggage after having previously been denied a visa cuz of a claim he would be attending a non-existent school we'd still be happily crapping alla way from NY to London! And I made up the pants post, btw.

:D

two much dead wood at the top , they should regionalize this country

like Canada

Texas isn't regionalized? I went to Texas I thought I was on another planet! And I was there almost two year. Wisconsin too. Shit, Boston too, for that matter. Brookline and Southie seem like the same region? (Not the new, gentrified Southie, the regular Southie.) Regionalized? If I say I take my coffee regular, rockycatt, you know what that means but go anywhere else, like here in So Cal, say that and you get a "looK", like you're from Mars, but no coffee with cream n sugar! "Filte go mBoston dheas" lol

just because the guy is a nigerian??? tsk tsk.

Yeah. cuz he was Nigerian. Oh yeah and cuz was wearing pants. :rolleyes: Oh yeah, and denied a UK Visa. Because he made up a school he was sposed to attend. That didn't exist. And paid cash for a ticket a few days before departure. And no luggage. And that a full body scan had revealed a suspicious Hello Kitty Sno-Globe cleverly incorperated into the wee wee opening of a pair of inferior, BVD knock-offs of non-specific middle-eastern origin. But, yeah, mainly cuz he was Nigerian.

Yeah. cuz he was Nigerian. Oh yeah and cuz was wearing pants. :rolleyes: Oh yeah, and denied a UK Visa. Because he made up a school he was sposed to attend. That didn't exist. And paid cash for a ticket a few days before departure. And no luggage. And that a full body scan had revealed a suspicious Hello Kitty Sno-Globe cleverly incorperated into the wee wee opening of a pair of inferior, BVD knock-offs of non-specific middle-eastern origin. But, yeah, mainly cuz he was Nigerian.

well i hope they dont forget the smuggling charges , and whats up with the
breast area looks odd :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back