Extreme low rolling

docentore

Experienced Member
MM
Laughable for some, but quite genuine question.
What slots do you play (if) your balance is close to zero?

I have my own games that I do for time killing when €3 in my account. I used to play Starburst @1-3 lines. Now I mostly play PlayNGo games - Pimped/Royal massquearade/Holiday Season @1-3 lines, BOD or Centre Court @3-5 lines.

I've managed few times to save my balance to those games. Today I've received €3.23 VS cashback, got feature on CC @5 lines during which I won €20. Withdraw €50 leaving few quid to spoil myself :)

If funds are very low, then my choice of games are:

Break da Bank Again
Dead or Alive
Book of Dead
Agent Jane Blonde
Thunderstruck

Can literally play with pennies on these games and still win big.

I have also done the one line strategy on Pimped which has paid off when the free spins (guaranteed wins) has kicked in.

If funds are very low, then my choice of games are:

Break da Bank Again
Dead or Alive
Book of Dead
Agent Jane Blonde
Thunderstruck

Can literally play with pennies on these games and still win big.

I have also done the one line strategy on Pimped which has paid off when the free spins (guaranteed wins) has kicked in.

I've noticed that Pimped /RM pay better in free spins with 2 lines though

Real Steal
Book of Ra
Frankie Dettori
Rocky
Wipeout
It's crazy how you can build to £400 from £1 then lose it all by increasing the stake.
Guess that was greedy actually.

If I need to zero out a balance I play pimped 1 line that way I can still win big like I was betting normal on one line.

and if my coin is below 10 cents bdba. I dont lowroll at all aside from zeroing out a balance or sometimes when I first open a slot. From how much ive gambled in my life, getting a bonus on your first spin is super rare and if you do hit it, it pays crap anyways.

If im going to hit a very rare big one, I want it to count.

Play'n'Go Lady of Fortune, one line, five coins. Got up to 70 with my last 5 cents couple weeks ago. But that's rare.

If I have couple Euro then either Merkur slots @ 5 cent or 300 Shields on 10 lines, praying for FS :thumbsup:

There is only one answer, and that is any MG 9-liner of course. But it is important when raising the balance to get the hell out of there afterwards, as it can be one's saviour and ruination in equal measure.

Mind you, they're all I play now, whatever bloody balance I'm at :mad:

So that would be Thunderstruck, Adventure Palance etc for variation.

Then, when at a reasonable amount, you go all guns blazin at DOA for that Retirement Win, albeit at 9, or even 18p a spin if you're feeling invincible :cool:

There is only one answer, and that is any MG 9-liner of course. But it is important when raising the balance to get the hell out of there afterwards, as it can be one's saviour and ruination in equal measure.

Mind you, they're all I play now, whatever bloody balance I'm at :mad:

So that would be Thunderstruck, Adventure Palance etc for variation.

Then, when at a reasonable amount, you go all guns blazin at DOA for that Retirement Win, albeit at 9, or even 18p a spin if you're feeling invincible :cool:

Well, that what happened yesterday to me, with BOD in betweem
€3.23 > Centre Court 5 lines > €20
€20 > Book of Dead > €62 - withdraw €50
€12 > Dead or Alive 18c > €120 - withdraw €75

burned the rest on Bonanza :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back