extreme lag on microgaming tournaments

Delayed appreciation - but you're a legend for recommending this program. Thank you! If I fluke win anything decent in the big 1mil Euro tourney, I shall be sure to ship you a thank you % - and pls don't hesitate to remind me of this promise if you should see me (inevitably) bragging / celebrating any such success on CM forum ;)

I tried to convince Mark at 32Red that this clicker program was dangerous and terrible and that ALL players should be advised NOT to use any such programs. And I also tried to convince him that his plans to introduce AutoPlay would be very unfair to the good people who have been practising their clicking muscles through high-repetition manual clicking practise. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I was unable to keep a chat symbolic straight face for very long. Sigh.

------

And yes, I have forgotten the clicker was on multiple times and opened up dozens of programs on my desktop - which is always a fun reminder of my personal disability that some ungraciously refer to as 'retardation'.

Thank you very much for your thanks and your very welcome, im just glad someone can see the benefits of using this simple program.

Good Luck, and i'll keep my eye open for any bragging from you at CM lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back