extended losing streak

I guess you are correct at how the randomness works. Not from hour to hour but more like day to day.

I went back to inetbet and hit the progressive 7 inferno twice in two days.
Then tonight I hit the progressive diamond mind. Not bad:)) That nickle slot was up to 300 bucks:) I played my ronin, did well at first, but then it went down hill. All in all I am happy. Lesson learned,...when machine is cold,...
get out of the fridge:)

Ama

SlotsPlayer said:
I know what you mean about punching through, the last time I did it was about four months ago. I started with $80, worked it up to $230, then stopped. The next day I was playing Spring Break at 2.25, was down to about 100 hoping the feature would hit. Just then, five beach parties come in, and suddenly I have about $1200. I went straight over to Thunderstruck on a whim, and started playing $9/spin and the feature hit within the first 10 spins! It hit five castles and five horns on two different spins, and took me up to $4200. I then played Ladies Nite at $9 for six hours straight :eek: but never had any big wins, finally cashed out $2k (I should have cashed out the entire $4k but couldn't seem to find the button :rolleyes: . I've been hoping to have a run like that again, but it just seems like it won't happen :(

Amazing run that one! I've had similar luck a few times in Spin Palace. However - several bonus spins and good wins was needed at $9, $15 and $20, no such super 5 scatter luck as you had. You accually did all your wins in 3 spins - incredible.

However - finding that button is sometimes very hard, and when you find it it is usually worthless...

How you managed to play ladies nite for 6 hours on $9 for only 2K I don't understand? It must have payed and payed wins it seems.. small ones that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back