Explosion in Boston

WOW, did you guys see where their father threatened the US?

The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed "all hell will break loose."

Well bring it on big daddy!!!!!!!!!! This irritates the shit out of me that there have been lives taken and many people injured and he's going to threaten us? :mad:

The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed "all hell will break loose."

Well bring it on big daddy!!!!!!!!!! This irritates the shit out of me that there have been lives taken and many people injured and he's going to threaten us? :mad:

Big Daddy should be so proud of Coward #1 and Coward #2. "All hell broke loose" when his cowards murdered women and children and maimed and injured how many others.

I guess that could explain where they were "taught", and by whom, eh ?
Parental influence isn't always a good thing.

Looks like everyone is pretty much "shut in" until they get a handle on where this kid is.

Maybe if you can or have time you could come back on and keep us updated on things from your vantage point as this continues to unfold.:)

they've been doing a door to door search of 20 blocks of watertown. it has about 32k residents.
Weird seeing all the places you know all over the news.

they've been doing a door to door search of 20 blocks of watertown. it has about 32k residents.
Weird seeing all the places you know all over the news.

Good to hear from you Slotplayer:) Have been wondering how you are getting on. Can only imagine how "surreal" it must be for you and all who are experiencing this live.

I know they're still researching these guys, but has anyone seen anything about where either one of them worked? Ya know... jobs?? Both were in college... youngest (19) had a scholarship but that doesn't pay for gasoline, food, rent, cigs... does it? The eldest was 26... surely he worked? Unless big daddy paid for everything? And... anyone else heard possible Russian Mafia ties?

Waiting for all the info to be put together in some sort of logical order without the talking heads 'supposing' and 'presuming' ....

Just by the side: iam still wonder about these two guys. It oftem seems to be easy to get a permanent life at the US. There are a lot of latinos, east europeans and muslims(!!!) who enter your country.

But the gov reg. declines the entry for skilled and affluent people from your allies.

---

Anyway i bet 90% on a muslim here before. Hope you guys will punish more than just the two bastards committed this assault.

Regards,

Polli

EXTREMISTS are the source of war.

Let's not start that, again.

I know many peace loving Muslims.

Well, i know 1 or 2 too, nice people & i always order some beer when i meet them.

But in generel it is not extremism, it is the religion. You say "Let's not start that, again." - They never stopped and they will never stop their war on on rest of humanity until they assured all of us.

There´s no choice, and we have lost this war in Europe. Keep the U.S. clean, it´s one of the last powered areas in this global conflict.

Well, i know 1 or 2 too, nice people & i always order some beer when i meet them.

But in generel it is not extremism, it is the religion. You say "Let's not start that, again." - They never stopped and they will never stop their war on on rest of humanity until they assured all of us.

There´s no choice, and we have lost this war in Europe. Keep the U.S. clean, it´s one of the last powered areas in this global conflict.

No, I disagree.

You are bordering on totalitarianism. We are a nation of many faiths but it is ONLY the fundamentalists that are dangerous.

My parents are muslims, dad dosen't really care though, mother belives in god. She thinks war is bad, niqab also and really dislikes talibans and terrorists and she even have a freind that is lesbian. Maybe you are right she perhaps is an evil person that wants to take over the world and make us all muslims.

Also im an athiest and she hasen't killed me, yet...:rolleyes:

You live in the U.S., you feel a freedom we have lost many years ago.

I give you an example how Moslems react over here (where their community grows like the latino one in the Southwest): last year they tried to forbid us pork for Barbecue @ an intercultural Festival in my hometown. And no, this was the friendly Moslem community, not even terrorists.

One day, when Moslems will more just a minority in the U.S., you'll remember my words (always remember your "spanish friends", a very similar problem / Fiasko -> but ok, they are christian, Thank god).

Regards,

Polli

Edit: @sovietsky(why soviet, is this swedish?): Exception proves the rule! Come over to Berlin, iam sure another moslem will handle the job..
Just a joke: but as i mentioned above: exception, you are lucky.

PS: Sorry, the T9 isn't Good when writing in a foreign language.

Just by the side: iam still wonder about these two guys. It oftem seems to be easy to get a permanent life at the US. There are a lot of latinos, east europeans and muslims(!!!) who enter your country.

You live in the U.S., you feel a freedom we have lost many years ago.

I give you an example how Moslems react over here (where their community grows like the latino one in the Southwest): last year they tried to forbid us pork for Barbecue @ an intercultural Festival in my hometown. And no, this was the friendly Moslem community, not even terrorists.

One day, when Moslems will more just a minority in the U.S., you'll remember my words (always remember your "spanish friends", a very similar problem / Fiasko -> but ok, they are christian, Thank god).

Well of course there are a lot of Latinos in US, they are neighbour, like saying why is it many Swedish people in Norway = better paycheck, better system = better life. and for the Muslim part, remember that US have gone to war to Iraq, Bosnia, Vietnam, Afghanistan and so on and there are people who need protection and needs help, its not just US that takes refugees from war zone. and btw, you sound like America was there from start, you forget that America was native Americans (Indians) who got slaughtered by Europeans.

You don't need to worry, since globalism will balance your most fear. the 3rd generation and so on will go away little by little from religion, as we go forward. and remember turkish people was those who rebuild your country (Germany) after world war 2 for slavery wages, but currently they have over 100 billion Euro's in German Banks and own thousands of businesses.

the globalization will slowly show people around the world that there are other religion, there are other culture, and they are just like you but only to be born on different location. People no longer have to be deluded, brainwashed, they are free to get their own information and decide their selves.

The Internet has brought information that was only once available at a library into our homes and at our fingertips.

but let me finish and say that refugees who come to western country should integrate in that country asap and learn the culture of that country and their language and respect their laws. all in all they escape from dictator/corrupt/torture and they get new life in democracy and should accept that the new country they come to have different religious view.

Good to hear from you Slotplayer:) Have been wondering how you are getting on. Can only imagine how "surreal" it must be for you and all who are experiencing this live.

thanks I was getting cabin fever and when the Gov lifted the lock down I went for another walk to the store get some ice cream.
The news didn't have much to update and then when I got back they had found him.

I have to admit it was a little scary walking down the street have someone possible armed not too far away.

You don't need to worry, since globalism will balance your most fear. the 3rd generation and so on will go away little by little from religion, as we go forward. and remember turkish people was those who rebuild your country (Germany) after world war 2 for slavery wages, but currently they have over 100 billion Euro's in German Banks and own thousands of businesses.

-> that´s wrong: most work were done by Germans (and working immigration was not only from turkey, remember our greel and portugese friends?).

-> 100 Billion? Give me some more facts.

---

Anyway economical facts don´t say much about the behavior of those guys. We have a lot of immigrants & they are welcome as long as the respect our law, the flag and this is what most of them do. But muslims are significant other than e.g. guys who came from Italy, Poland or from Asia. They live by their own rules and build large walls to other party of the community.

-> that´s wrong: most work were done by Germans (and working immigration was not only from turkey, remember our greel and portugese friends?).

-> 100 Billion? Give me some more facts.

---

Anyway economical facts don´t say much about the behavior of those guys. We have a lot of immigrants & they are welcome as long as the respect our law, the flag and this is what most of them do. But muslims are significant other than e.g. guys who came from Italy, Poland or from Asia. They live by their own rules and build large walls to other party of the community.

I agree with polli - islam is a Trojan Horse we ignore at our peril. Instead of accusing him/her of 'extremism' I suggest you look at history. In former Yugoslavia, many ethnicities and religions were friends like you people mention in your examples. Friendships that went back decades. When conflict started, this counted for nothing. Neighbours murdered neighbour.
Ask yourselves whose side these 'friendly muslims you have a beer with' are really on when push comes to shove, would they protect YOU (a non-muslim) from the mob if breakdown or strife occurred? Check the figures out for rape in Malmo, Oslo and Stockholm by ethnicity. Check the figures out for welfare dependency.
The trouble is, and I say this with all due respect to those who disagree with me, certain information is considered 'sensitive' by liberals and many sections of the media, especially our feted BBC (blatantly biased corporation) and is not propagated even though it's readily available. It is not de rigeur to question the authenticity and veracity of the general consensus of the mainstream political parties and media as regards the 'benefits of multiculturalism' and the wonders of diversity that we in Europe have been blessed with by our loving politicians.

What Polli is saying to the USA is DON'T make the mistakes the Europeans have. Be very careful who you allow to settle in your country or reap the results. In a few months time, the UK will be opening the doors to 30 million Romanians and Bulgarians, and there's not a thing the UK government can do about it. There is a big difference between metered, controlled immigration and colonization. Unfortunately the cretins those who bother to vote have elected fail to realize this.

It's all very well being 'right on' about this matter - do you think you will have online gambling, drinking, topless sunbathing and career women when certain groups become dominant? Because they WILL become dominant.

I think that those who dismiss the issue in a blasé way by saying 'it's only a few extremists' are simply avoiding the deeper issue and the uncomfortable facts which underneath they already know, but cannot bear to admit.

Was watching last night, the reporting was terrible from that abc feed.

Also LOL at the aunt here in Canada demanding evidence that they were guilty, that has to top the stupid list and does not put us Canadians in a good light now.

Was watching last night, the reporting was terrible from that abc feed.

Also LOL at the aunt here in Canada demanding evidence that they were guilty, that has to top the stupid list and does not put us Canadians in a good light now.

Think it's good of you to say so about the Aunt. I am sure none of us US members would ever insult our Canadian friends here by painting everyone with a broad brush, but that woman's rantings did not sit well in my heart nor those I know.

Think it's good of you to say so about the Aunt. I am sure none of us US members would ever insult our Canadian friends here by painting everyone with a broad brush, but that woman's rantings did not sit well in my heart nor those I know.

:)

I am heading down to Myrtle Beach next weekend Harry so hopefully no issues:oops::thumbsup:. When I was in Vegas we talked with a nice couple from Texas.

Boston Marathon bombs: Prosecutors prepare charges

US federal prosecutors are preparing charges against the surviving Boston Marathon bomb suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as more details emerge of his capture.

If he is charged with using a weapon of mass destruction to kill people, he could face the death penalty.

Mr Tsarnaev is in hospital, unable to speak because of a wound to the throat.

US media quoted anonymous sources as saying he had been responding to questions in writing, but this has not been officially confirmed.

The FBI's Boston field office and the Boston police department both said the information did not come from them.

Boston's Mayor Tom Menino had earlier told ABC News that "we don't know if we'll ever be able to question the individual".

But the ABC, NBC and CBS networks all reported late on Sunday that the suspect was responding in writing to interrogation. This included questions about possible cell members and other explosives.
From BBC News
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

PS.
Have a fun & safe trip Slotmaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back