Tips Exclusive William Hill slot Aztec Gold: Fortune of the Gods

SinWin

Dormant account
I had known for quite a while now that old Willyhill had a vegas section with some exclusive slots (some of which can be played in their shops). I thought hmm they look pretty good but I will have a doss around with them on free play before I commit hard cash and fuck me, am I glad I did.
I played a few tight slots or maybe I should say high variance offerings such as Fortune Spinner, Red Hot Fruits and Super Spins BarX. However these were nothing compared to the absolute bankroll dominator fucker-upper that is............ Aztec Gold: Fortune of the Gods
I could not quite believe what I was witnessing which was an absolute decimation, annihilation and complete vaporisation of a £1000 free play bankroll played at £2.00 stakes. I'm telling you it tore through that money like a lion that hadn't eaten for a fortnight. And the dead spins, ohhhhhh sweet baby Jesus the dead spins were redonkulous (I don't use the word redonkulous likely either).
I decided to see just how many dead spins there were on this slot so to be fair(ish) I did 500 spins on auto play. For some reason they only allow 50 auto spins at a time so it was 10 lots of 50. I kid you not out of the 500 spins 57 of them paid something back. The biggest wins at £2.00 a spin were a £16.00, £6.00 and the rest were around £2.00.
This slot machine needs to be in a class of its own. Maybe a super-duper mega-ball-busting bankroll smashing variance.

Just be careful out there folks.

I had known for quite a while now that old Willyhill had a vegas section with some exclusive slots (some of which can be played in their shops). I thought hmm they look pretty good but I will have a doss around with them on free play before I commit hard cash and fuck me, am I glad I did.
I played a few tight slots or maybe I should say high variance offerings such as Fortune Spinner, Red Hot Fruits and Super Spins BarX. However these were nothing compared to the absolute bankroll dominator fucker-upper that is............ Aztec Gold: Fortune of the Gods
I could not quite believe what I was witnessing which was an absolute decimation, annihilation and complete vaporisation of a £1000 free play bankroll played at £2.00 stakes. I'm telling you it tore through that money like a lion that hadn't eaten for a fortnight. And the dead spins, ohhhhhh sweet baby Jesus the dead spins were redonkulous (I don't use the word redonkulous likely either).
I decided to see just how many dead spins there were on this slot so to be fair(ish) I did 500 spins on auto play. For some reason they only allow 50 auto spins at a time so it was 10 lots of 50. I kid you not out of the 500 spins 57 of them paid something back. The biggest wins at £2.00 a spin were a £16.00, £6.00 and the rest were around £2.00.
This slot machine needs to be in a class of its own. Maybe a super-duper mega-ball-busting bankroll smashing variance.

Just be careful out there folks.
I think all their exclusives are crap!

all machines have been like that to me latley (ouch) I think a play like that would finish me of lol, Steering Well Clear

I find most of the William Hill offerings very poor payout wise, things like Pig Wizard, Once Upon a Time etc the bonus rounds are very infrequent and then the actual bonus round payouts a awful. Can't stop playing them though :( :D

Aztec Gold RTP is basically 96% which is just about the highest they offer (Old / Expired Link)

Would say it's medium variance. Potential for some huge wins with the full screens available with the multipliers.

I have had some horrible sessions on it too but the RTP is the RTP. You either get lucky or you don't.

Although having said that, one of the new slots, Seaside Cash, is 97.6% RTP :eek:

That is a super high RTP, up there or better than most NetEnt slots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back