Exclusive Christmas Promotion with Videoslots!

Pretty sure I got the lowest score but couldn't capture the screenshot. $50 deposit gone like smoke. Oh well. Woke up this morning to find $10 free cash in my account. Nice!

Did my 25 this morning and played golden legend for second week. Wasn't as kind this time round as last time (i made over £50 last time). This time it was £20 something (can't quite remember).
Gave me some play time and spun the xmas slot for todays reward, but didnt get much from it.

has been fun though. :)

No, you can make a deposit from the 25th to the 31st to receive week four's free spins.

Br,
Daniel.

Hi Dan,

I know it's Christmas and I don't expect you to work 24 hours a day, but I made a deposit yesterday for last weeks free spins (messaged you yesterday as well) and also another deposit today for this weeks spins.

If possible, Happy Halloween, please!

Many thanks and Happy Christmas!

Richard

I did my spins this week on Golden Legend and it was my best week so far but i forgot to take a screenshot this week. I got £114.70 from my spins, thanks Dan enjoy the week ahead everyone.

Cheers for sorting the fs late last night Dan.
dreadful result seems everyone but me wins on Happy Halloween £19.38 result (38x) Possible lowest score?1245.jpg

Cheers for sorting the fs late last night Dan.
dreadful result seems everyone but me wins on Happy Halloween £19.38 result (38x) Possible lowest score?View attachment 85570

It's not just you as I have not done great the last three weeks, I have come to expect it now as whatever I enter into with Videoslots I tend to be at the lower end of the scale 99.9% of the time.

oh dear that man flu is horrible - you poor thing hope you had someone to take care of you xx[/QUOTE

Thanks Mssmeow, worst flu I have ever had, sure it is in my chest now but you just have to ride it out until it decides it's had enough of making you feel miserable - got absolutely no energy, no appetite and I feel like I have been in a fight with Mike Tyson :D

Thanks for the promo I made £60 from the first 3 weeks this week not so lucky in the spins only £20 odd pound no bonus but did manage to get bonus with money I made twice so a nice £100 withdraw.

has anyone had any problems depositing with a neosurf before - amount still not used when check it but for some reason when enter into videoslots it says invalid ? Please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back