Exclusive Anniversary Promotion with Chance Hill!

I dont think there is anything happening today as Havard said in his last post he is on a boat with no connection today. He said nothing about how long he is on the boat but with the weekend coming up i dont expect the prices to be paid.

Lets wait and see when he returns :)

Harvard said yesterday and LadyJelena further clarified on his behalf by saying yesterday evening.

When Harvard posted on Tuesday that he would add it Thursday as he couldn't do itthe next day, I read it as meaning he couldn't do it 'the next day' as in Wednesday

Well Havard has informed me that he was due to credit the accounts yesterday but he was approached in his office by a Glaswegian couple wielding Axes shouting "Where's my money?". At that point he fled the office to his boat early for his own safety.

Apparently the man was looking rather distressed as if he had been there against his own will.

So it now appears we have people not only going to live chat to get his direct contact details, we now have an unknown Glaswegian couple actually track him down in person. That's some NSA shit.

I don't know whether I am afraid for Havard or Impressed by the Skills this couple possess. Either way let's just pray that Havard makes it out of this alive.

Well Havard has informed me that he was due to credit the accounts yesterday but he was approached in his office by a Glaswegian couple wielding Axes shouting "Where's my money?". At that point he fled the office to his boat early for his own safety.

Apparently the man was looking rather distressed as if he had been there against his own will.

So it now appears we have people not only going to live chat to get his direct contact details, we now have an unknown Glaswegian couple actually track him down in person. That's some NSA shit.

I don't know whether I am afraid for Havard or Impressed by the Skills this couple possess. Either way let's just pray that Havard makes it out of this alive.

What utter degenerates.

I also heard the male is being held against his will in a custom cellar, fed only Jacobs crackers and being humiliated for his lack of DIY skills.

Hopefully Interpol will get back to me with the picture supplied.
That's horrific...at least tell me she had the humanity to butter the crackers?

Nope... apparently blood is a more than ample substitute.

Upon reading that out I was met with ‘I’ve a CM account, I’m going onto reply to that’ It’s like the Hulk :eek:

I’d like to apologise in advance, to Harvard and all readers, should a rather angry, and fifty quid lighter, Scot come on and ruin my previously upstanding nature.

Am I the only one who is starting to get a little concerned about the outcome of this?

Nope x not the only one.
But I am holding out hope as I can still think of several logical explanations for Harvard’s absence.

There may have been an emergency at home or work in the short time beteeen trips....

It says in the rules that prizes will be paid out in the first week of May, which I suppose could mean until Monday 7th. So there is time yet x

Nope x not the only one.
But I am holding out hope as I can still think of several logical explanations for Harvard’s absence.

There may have been an emergency at home or work in the short time beteeen trips....

It says in the rules that prizes will be paid out in the first week of May, which I suppose could mean until Monday 7th. So there is time yet x
Maybe Havard is an intern on the make and has done one with the cash and is now under the wing of Dan at Videosluts?

Hello again guys and girls,

You really are a bunch of patient people, I almost can not believe it.

I got a bit held up the other day - and then when it was 02.30 AM I could not handle the thought of starting to credit winnings, sorry about that.

However, some good news - I am on it now.

I never doubted you for one second :)

Hello again guys and girls,

You really are a bunch of patient people, I almost can not believe it.

I got a bit held up the other day - and then when it was 02.30 AM I could not handle the thought of starting to credit winnings, sorry about that.

However, some good news - I am on it now.

Winnings received, thank you very much:)

:rolleyes: And people wonder why Reps disappear from here and stop doing special offers.

Anyway although i never took part thanks Havard for running the comp which cost you a lot and sorry for the hassle in which it causes you.

Really cannot believe the way members basically harassed you about getting winnings paid:(

I kid you not but my sorcery has resulted in Havard crediting my account with £750 instead of the £100 that I rightfully gained.

Havard could you please check Chipkin's correct list of winners and ignore mine. It was never meant to deceive anybody

Somewhere Bowki is yelling ‘COLIN!!!’

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back