Example of USA government in action.

I thought he was joking at first....it still seems a bit fishy to me, the way the "chair" was answering, almost comedic.

Is that for real? :eek2:

Is that for real? :eek2:
No...it's not.
Like I said, creative video editing.

BTW - the volume of the voice votes do not count, it is the number of votes that matter (you did notice the video left out the vote numbers)... and the Democrats are the majority... by far... why would they NEED to cheat?

there are 256 Dems and 178 Republicans currently in Congress... The numbers (unlike the video) do not lie.

<added>
The video does not actually lie, more like it intentionally misrepresents the actual events.

There is a LOT of this kind of crap going on lately. Way too many people don't believe that the FACTS support their beliefs so they just misrepresent or make stuff up to get everyone riled up.

No...it's not.

This was sent to me and that is for sure Rep. James Sensenbrenney, and sure sounds like John Murtha is directly answering his questions.

Just enter John Murtha in you tube, and watch a few videos. You could learn for yourself the full blown asshole he really is. This moron is a perfect example of the type of people running our country and we in the US are forced to deal with.
(This segment is also their)

Based on what I know about him, I didn't even blink when I saw this as being authentic. He's ready for a fist fight when you don't agree with him. It's amazing he is
still in office, and is a disgrace to our country.

In addition the far left people in this country when confronted with fact will always deny, and state they were taken out of context.

I don't know for sure what this was about, or if it's even fact. But there is no denying if you know John Murtha at all, he is an arrogant full blown ass-hole, and an embarrassing disgrace.

Last edited:
No...it's not.

BTW - the volume of the voice votes do not count, it is the number of votes that matter (you did notice the video left out the vote numbers)... and the Democrats are the majority... by far... why would they NEED to cheat?

there are 256 Dems and 178 Republicans currently in Congress... The numbers (unlike the video) do not lie.

<added>
The video does not actually lie, more like it intentionally misrepresents the actual events.

There is a LOT of this kind of crap going on lately. Way too many people don't believe that the FACTS support their beliefs so they just misrepresent or make stuff up to get everyone riled up.

This video dates from August 2007.

Check your own facts....

This video dates from August 2007.

Check your own facts....
I know the date of the video.
But it still does not change the FACTS.

The video has been edited to misrepresent the actual events.

the video has been edited to make people believe that republican congressional votes were not counted in Parliamentary Procedure and the now minority Republicans were being bullied by the all powerful Democrats... that was not and is not the case... a factual misrepresentation.

I think we in the USA are headed for a civil war... Just like the Spanish had, Conservatives against the Liberals.
Neither side wants to listen or compromise... the next step is killing each other.

I suggest radicals on both sides take a minute to read up on the Spanish Civil War... Especially the out come... Both sides lost and a Fascist Dictator took control and held control by force for decades... Something to think about...

Both sides lost and a Fascist Dictator took control and held control by force for decades... Something to think about...

I just deleted my sarcastic response after realizing and regretting even starting this thread. I'm not at this forum to discuss politics, and apologize for even starting such a topic. I'm actually here to discuss one of the things I do enjoy doing, and that's gambling.

I pretty much enjoy talking to everyone at this forum. I certainly do not want to view anyone differently regardless if your a left-wing nut, right-wing extremist, or conservative. I've come to realize that these topics are for another place and time.

If one of the mods would like to remove this whole thing, I certainly wouldn't mind.

I came to the understanding that there isnt "The good ole Democrat party" or The grand ole Republican party" as our parents and grandparents knew, its all now left wing, right wind, converative, liberal and in Wasington, there just seems to be alot of wing nuts running amuck.

What ever happened to pride in ones country, respect of your fellow man, whether he be a Republican or Democrat..................what happened to the American Spirit of this great land.

I pride myself on being a D.A.R member , show my flag, still put my hand over my heart and give thanks to our troops because of them most who like to run down this country wouldnt have that right had it not been for those who gave all...............just my American Dollars worth:)...........laurie

I just deleted my sarcastic response after realizing and regretting even starting this thread. I'm not at this forum to discuss politics, and apologize for even starting such a topic. I'm actually here to discuss one of the things I do enjoy doing, and that's gambling.

I pretty much enjoy talking to everyone at this forum. I certainly do not want to view anyone differently regardless if your a left-wing nut, right-wing extremist, or conservative. I've come to realize that these topics are for another place and time.

If one of the mods would like to remove this whole thing, I certainly wouldn't mind.

Why 4 of a Kind ? There are some that may not agree with you, so what, who cares, but i for one loved the post and admire anyone who takes a stand for what they believe in even if i disagree with them, its still an American right to voice your opinion and listen to the other side, and agree to disagree:)..............laurie

I guess I just don't care if people agree with me or not when it comes to politics. I have my opinions and you have yours. I don't have a problem expressing my opinions and I really don't understand when people have a problem expressing their opinions.

Where I start to have problems is when people can't even discuss politics in a civil way.

lauriejim and I disagree about politics far more than we agree, but we still maintain a civil discourse with a good exchange of ideas and political views.

I guess I just don't care if people agree with me or not when it comes to politics. I have my opinions and you have yours. I don't have a problem expressing my opinions and I really don't understand when people have a problem expressing their opinions.

Where I start to have problems is when people can't even discuss politics in a civil way.

lauriejim and I disagree about politics far more than we agree, but we still maintain a civil discourse with a good exchange of ideas and political views.

Yes we do my Liberal friend and i wouldnt expect you to change your views, or expect me to change mine ,thats the beauty of politics when it played out in a civil way..............Its the way our Goverment should be working now together.......on that i know we agree...........yes?..........laurie

I came to the understanding that there isnt "The good ole Democrat party" or The grand ole Republican party" as our parents and grandparents knew, its all now left wing, right wind, converative, liberal and in Wasington, there just seems to be alot of wing nuts running amuck.

I'm not so sure Laurie. If my recollection of American history serves me, politics has been nasty and vicious since Andrew Jackson's presidency in 1829. That said, and as a lifelong conservative, I have come to accept that choosing democrat or republican in these times is like trying to decide which form of terminal cancer is better than the other.

(My apologies in advance for being insensitive to anyone suffering from cancer.)

Yes we do my Liberal friend and i wouldnt expect you to change your views, or expect me to change mine ,thats the beauty of politics when it played out in a civil way..............Its the way our Goverment should be working now together.......on that i know we agree...........yes?..........laurie
Yes we do. :)

Although, I don't consider myself a Liberal (or a Conservative for that matter). I support Gun Rights and Hunter Rights ( I have my Gray Wolf Tag and plan on blowing a big hole in at least one this weekend...) I also support many other Conservative agendas and I voted for Ron Paul.

If I do identify myself with any political party.. It would be the group that practices good ole Common Sense... An attribute that BOTH parties are sadly lacking at this time.

Yes we do. :)

Although, I don't consider myself a Liberal (or a Conservative for that matter). I support Gun Rights and Hunter Rights ( I have my Gray Wolf Tag and plan on blowing a big hole in at least one this weekend...) I also support many other Conservative agendas and I voted for Ron Paul.

If I do identify myself with any political party.. It would be the group that practices good ole Common Sense... An attribute that BOTH parties are sadly lacking at this time.

To that i agree, i know alot of folks with Book Sense, Degrees and such, you'd think they should know it all, but dont have a clue about Common Sense and how to apply it, in everyday use, i choose Common over book learned anyday, and yes i support Gun rights, hunter rights and all rights we are granted under our constitution:)...............laurie

Example of USA government WASTE

Ok, let me get this straight. The House was voting on whether or not to raise their hand OR, in the alternative, stand up to show their vote. And they were paid HOW MUCH to decide if it is just the extremity of the body that votes, or the whole body standing? :confused:

SHOULD WE VOTE ON MY QUESTION? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back