Evolution Publishes List of New Live Games For 2023

neilw

Moderator of Live Games forum
Staff member
webmeister
CAG
MM
At the beginning of the year, Evolution kept the announcement of their 2023 new games to just two, Funky Time and Extra Chilli Epic Spins.

Both games are now live.

Yesterday Todd Haushalter, CPO of Evolution, took to youtube to announce the rest of the new 2023 games.

You can watch the video

or read my
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Seems like a repeat of the past year or two then - some impressive sets and technology, with lacklustre "more of the same" concepts or gameplay.

Of the recent headliners - I can only think of Bac Bo and Monopoly Big Baller as breakout hits. XXXtreme Lightning and Funky Time feed off the existing audiences for Lightning and Crazy Time. The rest seem to have struggled - not a surprise that Gonzo Live and Gold Bar Roulette are already getting reworked, I expect Side Bet City, Crap or Crash (sorry, Cash or Crash) and Deal or No Deal will be in contention for next year - as should Extra Chilli Epic Spins because visually it fits, but the game completely misses the vibe of the RNG version.

Seems like a repeat of the past year or two then - some impressive sets and technology, with lacklustre "more of the same" concepts or gameplay.

Of the recent headliners - I can only think of Bac Bo and Monopoly Big Baller as breakout hits. XXXtreme Lightning and Funky Time feed off the existing audiences for Lightning and Crazy Time. The rest seem to have struggled - not a surprise that Gonzo Live and Gold Bar Roulette are already getting reworked, I expect Side Bet City, Crap or Crash (sorry, Cash or Crash) and Deal or No Deal will be in contention for next year - as should Extra Chilli Epic Spins because visually it fits, but the game completely misses the vibe of the RNG version.
It's rinse and repeat I'm afraid. We've been treated to some real innovation over the past few years, and it will be difficult to repeat that. Real innovation will be a challenge. So we'll see popular features added to existing games and more Gameshow-type games, looking at old board games for inspiration.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
is out soon from Pragmatic and a few others have games in the pipeline.

None have really got the social aspect, which is where I thought the games may be going.

I'd like to see skill games added, bit like Squid Games or something similar, where you pay a fee to enter to see how far you can go and get a piece of a prize pot.

I'm hoping they are thinking along those lines.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back