Evobet pending withdraws - "we don't know when"

Villehonkonen

Newbie member
I have make a withdraw 11/22/2019 1000€

I got email 11/25/2019 that the withdraw is completed.. it will be in bank 1-3 days.

After that, the withdraw change in history to "allowed" - not "confirm / pay". I have ask support every day why the withdraw is not completed, they only answer "we can't give that information, you can ask next day" - then i ask next day i got answer "it is too early to ask"

There is also a 1000e limit when the withdraw is in process.. so i have another 1000e waiting.

I have ask 5min ago why the withdraw is not completed, they say again "we don't know and i cant give that answer for you"

so... do not withdraw money in evobet.com

bianchini82

Experienced Member
PABnononaccred
Whenever I hear these stories, it's always about curacao licenses. Is it possible that most of them work this way?

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
I have make a withdraw 11/22/2019 1000€

I got email 11/25/2019 that the withdraw is completed.. it will be in bank 1-3 days.

After that, the withdraw change in history to "allowed" - not "confirm / pay". I have ask support every day why the withdraw is not completed, they only answer "we can't give that information, you can ask next day" - then i ask next day i got answer "it is too early to ask"

There is also a 1000e limit when the withdraw is in process.. so i have another 1000e waiting.

I have ask 5min ago why the withdraw is not completed, they say again "we don't know and i cant give that answer for you"

so... do not withdraw money in evobet.com
Shit - I just noticed this thread. Alas this is a scam 1668/JAZ site. You'll not get anything, they don't pay winners unless they are well behind overall or they consider the player to be a big depositor so they can rip them off at a later date, after gaining their confidence.

Sorry:

Outdated URL (Invalid)

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
I have 2000€ money inside... without any bonuses

It's unlikely you'll see it, sorry. Unless they come across this thread and have a change of heart or @maxd gets involved. But I'll tell you now, it would likely be a pointless exercise.

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish