Everestpoker & Truemoneygames

loul

Dormant account
Hello
i 'll be happy to have some infos for this 2 rooms ,the first one is a ONLINE GAMBLING ALLIANCE software (grand virtual i think) and the second i don't know. :confused:
thank you very much for infos .

Everest......Established July 2004 (listed here November 30, 2004). Full support for Poker Room where entire product is translated into Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish. (Danish, Norwegian, & Swedish versions expected January 2005.) Powered by Grand Virtual, Inc.[Kahnawake]

True Money Games.......September 6/04 -- changed listing to add World Poker Exchange relationship.. this is a division of WSEX a very large book. I didnt know WPEX had skins but it appears they do.

These are according to Pokerpulse.

re

hi
thank you for your reply :thumbsup:
i 'd try the freerolls at everest and i love their soft ,very different & original,they credit your bonus account with 100$ when you open your account and i think they release 1$ for 100$ bet (don't know if it's rake hands or just money wagering)
do you hink it's interesting to deposit some $ to try to get this 100$ bonus ? :confused:

wsex

I think wsex is a quite large book too. But their poker room has bots. No-one answers when chatting to a full room of people. They have bots, mostly not real people , thats my opinion.

-kavaman

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back