Evening all...

Flibby

Dormant account
Hi all,

New member here. Came across the website having had an extremely big (for me - £750ish) win from a deposit bonus. I started to panic, as one does, and was somewhat relieved when I found out that they were accredited here.

The withdrawal is still pending mind you, so I may have to make use of the other areas of the forum shortly :oops:

Nice to be here, already had a good laugh at some of the recent topics. My big win was on Montezuma with 60x bonus wagering. Still won't be happy until it's safely in the bank...before going back out again..

montey.jpg

Congrats on your win Flibby and welcome to CM :)

It looks like you played at Dr. Vegas which is accredited here and they are generally fast payers. You may need to submit documentation for the first withdrawal.

Congrats on your win Flibby and welcome to CM :)

It looks like you played at Dr. Vegas which is accredited here and they are generally fast payers. You may need to submit documentation for the first withdrawal.

Thanks Nicola.

Yes that's right it's Dr Vegas. I've not been asked for documents and it's been three days. To be honest I don't usually find KYC much of an issue because i'm on the electoral roll etc, but who knows. I would like to think that before this time they would have asked for ID if they needed it!

It's a great site though.

Welcome Flibby, hope many more wins come your way. Don't forget to check the winning screenshots/videos section:)

Well done on ur win m8 gl in the future

Hi all,

New member here. Came across the website having had an extremely big (for me - £750ish) win from a deposit bonus. I started to panic, as one does, and was somewhat relieved when I found out that they were accredited here.

The withdrawal is still pending mind you, so I may have to make use of the other areas of the forum shortly :oops:

Nice to be here, already had a good laugh at some of the recent topics. My big win was on Montezuma with 60x bonus wagering. Still won't be happy until it's safely in the bank...before going back out again..

View attachment 72034
well done m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back