• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamberfishcake

Meister Member
PABaccred
MM
What better place for Euro chat than our multi-national community :)

England v Scotland makes the tournament for me, though I must admit, this chant might be one of the worst I've heard....

Battered also means drunk or giddy, so this chant seems more like praise than taking the micky.

Few pals saying we should beat Scotland, meh, like the world cup final for both and the oldest international rivalry in existence. Its always been an even battle, nullified in recent times with silly refereeing, let the boys play on ref on June 18th :)

Supporting Spain here :p.. to be honest not big expectations with our current team,... anyway related to Spain supporters:

Love Spanish football, but most real fans do. Barca is also one of my most favourite cities, though I've not seen many :)

Wouldnt mind seeing Spain go all the way to be honest, they make for entertaining games, Spain v England/Scotland imagine that!

Skybet have a free bet offer at the moment - place any bet of 5p or more on the England V Croatia match and get a free £5 bet.

Also on Skybet if you place a £10 bet on any player to win the Golden Boot top scorer award, you get a free £3 bet everytime your player scores

Paddy has a £5 freebet builder on offer today(Claim from Sports promotions) - England vs Croatia..Go go England, though i bet on Croatia to win:laugh:

For anyone watching Denmark/Finland - why havent the TV cameras been cut-off, its clear there is something seriously wrong with the player and they need to take the players off the pitch, no way they can finish this match.

So glad Eriksen is ok.

He basically suffered cardiac arrest on the pitch. The fact that prognosis is grim for anyone in that situation is testament to how well medical attention was given, promptly.

The outcome could have been so much different and it really doesn’t bear thinking about. It goes to show how life can be taken away from any of us at any time.

Just happy Christian is alive. Wouldn't force boys play that game (they got options, yesterday or today midday from UEFA) after what happened their teammate. Finlands first game in Euros ever but even waited this game most of my life, would been happy to just call it off and make it 0-0, we take 3 from Russian and Belgium :)

Paddy is offering a £5 freebet(Royal Ascot - Tuesday 15th June, 2021).
Claim Sports promotion.

Grovesnor - £5 nd bonus(not sure for e1. must claim via email received or promotion page).

Last edited:
Paddy - £5 freebet builder "England vs Scotland"(Claim via Sports promo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back