Error in statistic payout

Osloking

Non-Gambler
i have noticed many times that when i check my statictic the win is wrong in MG.

like this one, this shows that i won 40$ but i havent won that, my biggest was 30$, and when i won on hellboy 1036$, it showed 1036$ as first and secound at 1020$ but in reality i won 1036$ "only", i have seen this too many times, and thats why i asking you guys if this is normal, and will it effect my RTP?

(btw i have quited playing BDBA after this sick session 960$ gone with biggest win 20$!, i just dont seems to have enough luck on it to play, many many thousend of dollars and not profitable at all.... For me of course:p)

Attachments

• wrong payout.jpg
    wrong payout.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 91
Not sure if it's normal or not, I don't usually look at the stats, but it certainly won't do anything to the RTP.

RTP is theoretical and has nothing to do with individuals, it's all in the reel layouts and maximum number of paylines.

If someone wins big on a slot, it doesn't mean the next person to play it won't win, because the reel layouts stay the same. A random number generator decides which section of each reel is visible when they stop spinning. It doesn't decide when to pay or when not to pay, it wouldn't be random if it did that.

What you have there are individual free spin wins and the overall amount after the spins, say for eg during free spins you get two wins 50 and 30 it will read 1st = 80, 2nd = 50, 3rd = 30, hope this clears it up, a tip for BDBA it is a prime slot for win and raise tactics, always start low stake spins, if/when it loosens start raising stake until the good hits have gone, then walk away.

I have had my balance as low as £1.80 and .09 spins, long story short it ended with this.....

Old Attachment (Invalid)

and this............

Old Attachment (Invalid)

and this..........

Old Attachment (Invalid)

an so, so, so close to the BDBA jackpot on a x2 base coin x10 bet size........

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Imho and my play tactics BDBA is very much a slot to play when you are trying to raise a balance rather than increase an already healthy amount to play with, i`ve hit the Sapph`s and wilds 21 times now from x1-10 stakes all have been results from a small balance to begin with.

Ofc these are only my views and perceptions that fit with my play style and others may have different experiences ;).

Not sure if it's normal or not, I don't usually look at the stats, but it certainly won't do anything to the RTP.

RTP is theoretical and has nothing to do with individuals, it's all in the reel layouts and maximum number of paylines.

If someone wins big on a slot, it doesn't mean the next person to play it won't win, because the reel layouts stay the same. A random number generator decides which section of each reel is visible when they stop spinning. It doesn't decide when to pay or when not to pay, it wouldn't be random if it did that.

The RNG decides on the payout as soon as you click spin, the reel candy depicts the amount, a good way to see this in action is go play TSII and start auto play and open stats, here you will see the win in stats before the reels stop, a few MGS slots adjust the balance as soon as you spin (Sonic7`s) and some remove it quickly and re-adjust when the reels stop (BDBA, Cashapillar).

The RNG decides on the payout as soon as you click spin, the reel candy depicts the amount, a good way to see this in action is go play TSII and start auto play and open stats, here you will see the win in stats before the reels stop, a few MGS slots adjust the balance as soon as you spin (Sonic7`s) and some remove it quickly and re-adjust when the reels stop (BDBA, Cashapillar).

lol i do this when i get the wild storm! just to see if its monster, to impatience :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back