Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

The Game Shack

Epic's Batman week 6 free games.

Only played the first in the trilogy but it was damn good.

Good reviews, recommended to every gamer out there.
Thanks a bunch! These games are great and very high quality!

Cheers Rob.

I checked their site for releases and i dont know how i missed it but has anyone seen or played World War Z?

It looks immense and im a big fan of the film. I stopped playing games about 10 years ago after taking time off of work to play one of the Fallouts.

Im much more responsible now im having my mid life arnt i? I can buy a new pc or sexy box for the kids and play a little game or two myself cant i?....just a little game or two.....no fallout or rpg and ill be ok wont i? Yes, i think i will....will i?

I checked their site for releases and i dont know how i missed it but has anyone seen or played World War Z?

It looks immense and im a big fan of the film. I stopped playing games about 10 years ago after taking time off of work to play one of the Fallouts.

Im much more responsible now im having my mid life arnt i? I can buy a new pc or sexy box for the kids and play a little game or two myself cant i?....just a little game or two.....no fallout or rpg and ill be ok wont i? Yes, i think i will....will i?
Yes you can, be strong. Just buy these things under the guise of 'checking their suitability'.

Then have your kids adopted. Ta-da!

World War Z has been out for a while now, it had a good reception too - but it is basically a Left 4 Dead clone, not a bad thing, especially as the L4D series is a little old now. (I'd still recommend L4D2 especially - any Steam sale will put it at £2 ish)

You can get it on Epic games store obviously but you can also get it on
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
- and they will give you a little cash back, (0.67p in your humble wallet towards any future purchases) and actually help a charity and with that link my website (as it's an affiliate link lol).

I can buy a new pc
Actually with these games you wouldn't need a very powerful PC to make it work really well. The Arkham games are quite old now (still beautiful though) and will run really well on most "modern" PCs and laptops (if you have a dedicated graphics card)

World War Z has been out for a while now, it had a good reception too - but it is basically a Left 4 Dead clone, not a bad thing, especially as the L4D series is a little old now. (I'd still recommend L4D2 especially - any Steam sale will put it at £2 ish)

You can get it on Epic games store obviously but you can also get it on
- and they will give you a little cash back, (0.67p in your humble wallet towards any future purchases) and actually help a charity and with that link my website (as it's an affiliate link lol).

If i buy anything ill use that link for sure.....might just go for an Xbox or even build a gaming pc. Helped a friend once before and not that tricky unless things have changed, thanks again.

If i buy anything ill use that link for sure.....might just go for an Xbox or even build a gaming pc. Helped a friend once before and not that tricky unless things have changed, thanks again.

Thankfully because of technology you can these days make a machine that will play pretty much everything (except VR games) for a pretty low price. Definitely worth looking at it.

If you want to play around with that:
is a great site - set your country top right and it will give you a pretty accurate idea (also makes sure you get all the pieces that are compatible lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back