Resolved Enuf about Gnuf...

steffigraff77

Banned User - Multiple accounts fraudster
PABnononaccred
Ok.. I am not interested in pursuing any money back but would just like to share my experience of Gnuf.

I have been playing for several months at gnuf and the occasional withdrawal has been processed without too much trouble ( although sometimes they were delayed). A few days ago i was offered a 100% match up to 100. So i deposited 100, bonus 100. Instead of playing slots i decided to play some VP and played £25 per hand ( this is within the terms ). I got to about 356 and decided that i didn't have the time i would withdraw what i can ( normally i meet the wagering) and forfeit the £100 bonus.

I withdrew £256 and decided i would try somewhere else. Gnuf in their wisdom have rejected my withdrawal and returned my £100.

I have been a loyal player at Gnuf. For example i have lost about £2000 in the last couple of months there, chasing losses playing mostly slots.

I am not interested in getting any of my money back. I don't really care about the £156 they have decided to steal from me but would just like to warn other loyal players about this.

They simply do not care how they treat players. They could have processed my £256 and just told me that i shouldn't do this.

My big question is if an early withdrawal is not allowed why does the software allow it? It appears they are simply trying to trick players.

they look quite creative at least in this clip ---> make shure you give it time to load
URL Not Found / Outdated
:D
ps i realy dont know about the bonus issue exce they dig give your seed money back can you post the terms please :confused:

Thread closed. They have acknowledged my loyalty and losses(!) - particularly last month and have agreed to process my withdrawal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back