Expired Promo EnergyMeister Cup - Gadgets/Bonuses/Guaranteed Super FreeSpins

There are promos that are no more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing for a while and my position/score hasn't changed at all?

been playing allowed games?

edited too add just gained some more points

well, I managed 4th place (it wasn't worth trying to get any further), and made small profit of £360 from my deposits, so I can't complain.

But my Piggy Riches spins were only worth 15p a spin, NOT €3

And it seems that the winnings from the free spins are only playable on NetEnt games

well, I managed 4th place (it wasn't worth trying to get any further), and made small profit of £360 from my deposits, so I can't complain.

And it seems that the winnings from the free spins are only playable on NetEnt games

yep seems a problem for uk players . you also get 5 spins @£2 on starburst . mine was set to level 4 on king of slots , although i had only played one session throughout it & got up there , but least i had correct spins , my problem now is im restricted to play netent only games & i've got a colossal wagering of over £5k that cant be right , think something is up here.

Good promo i was never going to catch that member who got top spot. left it far too late but did ok for 3 hour session , so cheers for the promo :thumbsup:

Hi,

Yes we are aware of the error on Piggy Riches. Sorry, for that we are investigating the problem and we will credit the correct Free Spins soon.

Regarding "only playable on NetEnt games":

8. Any winnings resulting from Free Spins will be added directly to the player’s account as Bonus funds, these funds are only valid on NetEnt™ games.

I will get back to you soon.

Norbert

grrrr something cannot be right here , forced to play higher bets due to wagering of over £5k , on winnings (

Norbert ive now just found the problem , your site is stating there's 35x wagering on the bonuses played from free spins , hence to why my wagering was sky high , in the terms of the promo this shouldn't of happened it should be a 15x bonus ((((((

Wished i went hunting before commencing play.

Attachments

• energy1.jpg
    energy1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 46
Congratulations!

Hi everybody!

Thank you so much for taking part of the very first EnergyMeister Cup! I hope you enjoyed this tournament!

We have managed to find a quick solution for those players who won the Piggy Riches free spins, they have been informed via email.

If you have any feedback's, critics and ideas about the upcoming EnergyMeister Cup round please feel free to post here or contact me via PM.

Congratulations for all of you!

grrrr something cannot be right here , forced to play higher bets due to wagering of over £5k , on winnings (

Hi mrjones,

The wagering req. for the winning resulting from the Free Spins is 35x. The bonus money (1st - 3rd place) has a wagering of 15x.

Please find the full terms and conditions here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Feel free to contact me here or via PM if you have more questions. Good luck!

Norbert

Hi mrjones,

The wagering req. for the winning resulting from the Free Spins is 35x. The bonus money (1st - 3rd place) has a wagering of 15x.

Please find the full terms and conditions here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Feel free to contact me here or via PM if you have more questions. Good luck!

Norbert

kinda bad promo then in all ,in terms of play may i suggest in future that you clamp down the wagering. 15 x wagering should be applied across the promo for people who have made deposits.

cheers for the promo anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair Norbert i had clearly mis read the promo i have a habit going into auto when promos come normally as its a special promo the wagerings are set low for all not just top 3 players , )

To be fair Norbert i had clearly mis read the promo i have a habit going into auto when promos come normally as its a special promo the wagerings are set low for all not just top 3 players , )

Hi mrjones,

Don't worry, next time I will push the idea to lower the free spins wagers too. This time I have managed to make this happen in case of Bonus Money. I hope you enjoyed this promo, stay tuned for next round!

Best Regards,
Norbert

Yes I missed the top only have have x15 wager, But credit where is due it was something special for us and it did state x35 on the last line :)

I only had a small deposit but if a next one I will try and fully commit to win top :)

Cheers & gl all with the super spins

Thanks for promo. Did make deposit and played a good amount for this tournament but was not enough for any of the higher prizes so had to be happy with the 5 spins on Star****

I was quite excited as you gave a very nice value of £2 each spin. BUT the 5 spins paid nothing a big fat ZERO for me :mad: oh god i just hate that slot lol. :eek::what:

Thanks for promo. Did make deposit and played a good amount for this tournament but was not enough for any of the higher prizes so had to be happy with the 5 spins on Star****

I was quite excited as you gave a very nice value of £2 each spin. BUT the 5 spins paid nothing a big fat ZERO for me :mad: oh god i just hate that slot lol. :eek::what:

same here...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back