on your next deposit anytime between April 6th at 0:01am EST and April 10th at
11:59
EST.

All you have to do is enter bonus code EPMANIA when depositing, and you will
be rewarded with 25% free up to $150*.

See you at the tables,

Empire Poker Promotions Department
ep@empirepoker.com

FYI... I was disappointed to see that Empire bonuses have apparently gone the way of Party Poker bonuses... i.e. you only have 7 days to claim them.

With such a short time period, I usually end up playing a bunch of low-limit games at the last minute, and playing poorly enough that I just break even after bonuses.

I didn't even claim the last couple Party bonuses because of this. :(

Empire really blew it on this one to me. Yet another example of how Empire is my least favorite Party skin. The day before this bonus they gave me a $10 bonus with a ridiculous 300 raked hand requirement. I sent them 7 emails to get them to clear this up and remove the bonus. They ignored every one of them. I decided to pass on the bonus as this $10 bonus I never asked for would have taken 1/3 longer to clear just $10 then for my entire $150 bonus. I could not justify giving them any business if they ignored my emails and gave me some bonus that almost seemed intentional to make my bonus clearing harder. I would have to clear this $10 before any of my $150 bonus would clear. Of course the bonus expires the day after the reload bonus ends.

Yet another terrible Empire CS experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back