embarrassed and ashamed.

philderby

I have contacted Max to remove my latest embarrassment of a post from the forum

I am a 100% cunt that deserves a beating and am thoroughly ashamed of my behaviour.

To you that will accept my apology, I am truly and genuinely sorry.

I am a 100% cunt that deserves a beating and am thoroughly ashamed of my behaviour.

:thumbsup:
None of us is perfect. Trust, it'll fade into obscurity in little time.

Your thread certainly qualifies for the "Useless Rant of the Year" award. :D :D

Rant over, apology accepted...Happy New Year :)

It take,s a big person to see their own issue,s. And an apology is a good beginning.Peace Out! Out Of The Mist! shewoff​

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 192
I love the word cunt, I Canada its a taboo word that mostly women hate, in the UK its just another verb :D

I love the word cunt, I Canada its a taboo word that mostly women hate, in the UK its just another verb :D

:lolup: whaddya expect from a country where the people apologize to someone after they step on our toes

No problem here - I realised you were a bit worse for wear as the thread progressed ;)

Might be worth emailing V&J though: that chat rep won't have known that and their job must be one of the most stressful in the whole industry at times.

No worry my friend,

Infact I was in the middle of replying to the other thread yesterday but than a bunch of mates turned up I not seen in a while,

But I think a sorry to V&J wouldnt go a miss, They was very polite and cannot perform miracles,

Happy New Year ALL

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back