Email from QT

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Dear 'pitiful US player',

Important notice for QuickTender customers who have not yet provided their full personal details

Please be advised that on the 28th February 2008 we will be making important improvements to the QuickTender site. These have been made to improve the security of our account holders and to ensure that we meet our legal obligations. If you have not already completed the Personal Information page on your account the changes will affect how you can use your account.

From the 28th February you will need to provide your full personal information (first and last name, date of birth, full postal address and Zip code, telephone number and passport or driving license reference number) before you can continue to use your QuickTender account. If you have already provided this information you can use your account as usual.

You can provide this information at any time by going to the Personal Settings page and then Personal Information section of your account. You will not be affected by this change if you provide your personal information before the 28th February.

You are welcome to contact our Support Team at support@quicktender.com for further assistance.

Best Regards,
QuickTender Team

Sounds like the US government at work here sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong. Driver licence? not sure I'll give that! there goes QT.

Last edited:
Exactly

Is anyone nervous of that? Gman snooping around I mean??? Can they go after QT like Neteller? I guess Netspend will be next...:eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back