New Slot Announcement Elephant King by IGT

Hopefully this shows up at the IGT-loving PlayOLG.ca.

They do have some good slots such as Stinkin’ Rich, Cleopatra Plus, Dragon’s Temple and Prowling Panther but they refuse the bring in WMS, the people at AGCO refuse to listen to their critics and can’t even keep their site stable. I hate living in Ontario.

Sometimes the RTG is 50%, sometimes it’s even Santa’s Wild Ride bad.

Last edited:
...and sweet jesus its terrible, 500 spins on £1.50, no free spins, 2 "big wins" which were crap....JUNK

You need the stampede noise this seems to be the only time you can win & hope you have the free spins logo somewhere on the top , then your get 1 hit in free spins & this sums the slot up )

Yep, 4 free spins up top loads of times and yet no stampede...just tons of boring dead spins...just another of those rub the nose in your loss slots.

No prizes for where the inspiration came from here - sometimes the cover version is better than the original though!

This interests me... which game do you think this is a rip-off of? If you say egg-omatic I’d have to disagree. Also it’s interesting that you guys have had a bad experience as it’s one of our most successful games in land based... although I admit I haven’t played the internet version yet...

Yep, it's Smeg-O-Matic with a few changes. You have double the lines, the same stacked symbols, same mechanic, but to make up for the lower base game volatility you have only got FS possible on reels 1,3,5 in the base game. The only significant difference is the lack of expanding wilds on the prize rail at the top.

At least you cannot be accused of hooky free mode - it plays just as shit in real money as demo apparently!

Yep, it's Smeg-O-Matic with a few changes. You have double the lines, the same stacked symbols, same mechanic, but to make up for the lower base game volatility you have only got FS possible on reels 1,3,5 in the base game. The only significant difference is the lack of expanding wilds on the prize rail at the top.

At least you cannot be accused of hooky free mode - it plays just as shit in real money as demo apparently!

I'm sure the interactive guys would have left it very similar to the original

Last edited:
...and sweet jesus its terrible, 500 spins on £1.50, no free spins, 2 "big wins" which were crap....JUNK

The Free Spins are rare but the average pay is high on them...

Looks good to be fair but given what I've read on here, not one for the low roller / those with limited budget?

Yeah, the minimum stake is high... but its not super volatile. The bonus is, but the base game isn't so it should kill you... (if they haven't changed the original maths)

would not say the bonus is great , to be fair only hit it once & like i pointed out 10 free spins & only one stampede ,im quite sure it was not a dazzling feature either , heres where you guys do it wrong , feature again sucks people are going to chase the feature hit then never return , why don't you producers listen to the customers? produce a slot if it has a feature mode to pay something nothing worst than doing hundreds of spins hitting & getting a poultry win , not going to make you go back is it , i have a list of games never to return too due to this play , your base game however isnt as bad as i first thought.

would not say the bonus is great , to be fair only hit it once & like i pointed out 10 free spins & only one stampede ,im quite sure it was not a dazzling feature either , heres where you guys do it wrong , feature again sucks people are going to chase the feature hit then never return , why don't you producers listen to the customers? produce a slot if it has a feature mode to pay something nothing worst than doing hundreds of spins hitting & getting a poultry win , not going to make you go back is it , i have a list of games never to return too due to this play , your base game however isnt as bad as i first thought.

Well we can only go so far with features right... we can't rig then, so even if we make something happen often (I.e every other spin), in ten spins it's possible to get it once. Or even not at all.

I always try a couple of features on games before I make my mind up... unless the potential just can't be seen (I.e there is no obvious benefit)

Try one more feature and see how you feel. If you still feel the same then fair enough - but like I say, this game has done well for us in most places in retail. I know that does not in any way guarantee success online though...

Smelly Pants Sting for me too...few hundred spins @ £1.75 and £2.25 while wagering, no free spins in sight.

In fact I am staying away from IGT lately, few days ago Cleopatra Bonus on £2 paid like £15, Bonus on Silent Movie £3 paid like £11 and Pharaoh's Fortune x3 multi 13 spins on £2 paid naff all like £10, everytime I have played them lately the common theme is base game rip poor bonus payouts. Have better luck with Blueprint and Play 'n Go, Microgaming, BTG, WMS etc.

it looks different in a good way but its also the first slot video where i did not understand anything about the gameplay (how to get the Prizes / Freespins above the reels ??)---> so learning by doing/playing but that preview looks nice to me just from watching.

thx for the video @ dunover :thumbsup:

it looks different in a good way but its also the first slot video where i did not understand anything about the gameplay ---> so learning by doing/playing but that preview looks nice to me just from watching.

thx for the video @ dunover :thumbsup:

Pretty much like Egg Omatic by Netent or Rabbit In the Hat by Microgaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back