New Slot Announcement Electric Diva MG

nikantw

Closed Account
It looks like a copy paste of ninja magic that will be released in July. Can’t find a video, only a review.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

June 23, 2016 by Maddy Johnson

It’s electrifying! Electric Diva online slot takes you to Spark City that is under attack – alien machines are threatening to take over the world as we know it, but there’s still hope for humanity: Electric Diva has the power to transform into an alien-busting heroine whose Lightning-Powered Guitar Blaster will make sure that the only way the aliens will make it to earth is in smithereens.

Base game features

This rocking slot game has 40 paylines on 5×3 reels – The Wild symbol in the game is the game logo, while the Scatter symbol consists of two Guitar Blasters. There’s also a Bonus symbol – one of the invading aliens – and if you get three or more of those on your reels, you’re off to the bonus feature!
Electric Diva Bonus Game

This is where you finally get face-to-face with the aliens: there are 18 of them in total, waiting for your first move. Pick which one of the alien hovercrafts is going to get a taste of the Guitar Blaster first, and carry on going until you come across the Start Free Spins symbol after the smoke of the explosion clears… You can win up to 40 Free Spins with 8x Multiplier, so lock and load!

No disrespect to the OP, but the complete lack of responses on this thread is a glaring indictment of how little interest players are paying attention to MG new releases. They are so uninspiring that no single meister member could be bothered to post their thoughts. Come on MG, start paying attention.

No disrespect to the OP, but the complete lack of responses on this thread is a glaring indictment of how little interest players are paying attention to MG new releases. They are so uninspiring that no single meister member could be bothered to post their thoughts. Come on MG, start paying attention.

I may do a half-hearted video review full of expletives at some stage if I can be arsed.:rolleyes:

Nothing to say really, its a clone.

I dont play Prime Property so wont be playing this.

It will be Moonshine next, thats not been cloned yet, or Dolphins Tale

lol at one spin at 1x multiplier :eek::eek::eek2:

not like getting lots of spins at high multiplier means anything when it comes to new mg releases though :rolleyes:

tried that other new slot yesterday, reel something and got 20 fs at 5x multiplier, basically the best there is and yeah...

Reelspinner205.jpg

end result

reellol.jpg

defo not going to bother with any new release unless it gets somewhat decent reviews around here. So far tried Angry cats, this one, Serenity and dum sum bum bum and from now on im only playing slots that were made pre 2013 or maybe 2014 tops :p

Made this one day when I was bored, shame I typo'ed unanimous of course but feck it you get the point.

Leaked pic from a Meeting at Microgaming headquarters.

micromeeting.jpg

I dunno, I've spent many an hour with the cheerful teapots of Win Sum Dim Sum, the chilled vibe of Sun Tide, the relaxing oriental Serenity, and the rockin' Reel Spinner.

I don't mind some MG slots at all, had some cracking hits on Sun Tide, but I won't bet more than 0.72. I acknowledge the danger. Tend to play with profits.

And yes some are pure shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back