Eggomatic

optimiser

Newbie member
Last night at Videoslot i managed some good win at Eggomatic...several free spin...Wild Egg...
After hitting "the big win" lets say hi reach the 100.00$ i got NOTHING...ive seen the free spin egg or Wild egg or big money egg But got NOTHING !!! Look like all the wild chicken where gone !! Zero win from 100$ to almost 0$$ !! If its not rigged....How you can explain this??!!:mad:

I think i will put eggomatic on my NEVER PLAY AGAN LIST...what a shame !

Been rough lately as its one of my most played. It can pay or maybe that should be it USED to pay.

Egg 5.jpg

Egg 11.jpg

Egg 12.jpg

Forgive the laggy video was recorded on my old PC a good while back. Just uploaded the second part save time for us both lol :thumbsup:

Ironically I'm heading there with part of tonight's deposit now, Fingers Crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Been rough lately as its one of my most played. It can pay or maybe that should be it USED to pay.

View attachment 71749

View attachment 71750

View attachment 71751

Forgive the laggy video was recorded on my old PC a good while back. Just uploaded the second part save time for us both lol :thumbsup:

Ironically I'm heading there with part of tonight's deposit now, Fingers Crossed!

Optimiser will be chuffed looking at your greatest hits.

Now why don't you show us that TSII wild bonanza again :oops::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
@jonmincher :

Wow some nice win ! Congrat! ;) I know where my money is going now :)
Wish you best of luck tonight...but, can you leave some $$ for other players ! ;)

Last night at Videoslot i managed some good win at Eggomatic...several free spin...Wild Egg...
After hitting "the big win" lets say hi reach the 100.00$ i got NOTHING...ive seen the free spin egg or Wild egg or big money egg But got NOTHING !!! Look like all the wild chicken where gone !! Zero win from 100$ to almost 0$$ !! If its not rigged....How you can explain this??!!:mad:

I think i will put eggomatic on my NEVER PLAY AGAN LIST...what a shame !
One of my favourites too - but like all slots, it CAN be very streaky at times.

Last time I played it (2 days ago) it was very streaky in the RIGHT direction: started on €300, and within an hour had that up to over €777 at one point, playing €1.40 & €2.80 spins and getting lots of free-spins.

No wins over x100, but this one was VERY close to being good enough for winner screenshots:

EggX99_Oct16.jpg

An expanding wild in normal spins took my balance to it's peak point before the losing started. (Bailed out on €650)

EggX68_Oct16.jpg

KK

@jonmincher :

Wow some nice win ! Congrat! ;) I know where my money is going now :)
Wish you best of luck tonight...but, can you leave some $$ for other players ! ;)

Take a look at the dates on the shots, I've been leaving some for others since mid-July :(

My losing streak is GOING to end now just in time for an awesome Christmas :D

Played around 500 Spins on Eggs last night, couple of mediocre features, one nice 'W' for around 80x and a massive 3 'Stripey' Eggs which contained the expanding wilds which ALL dropped in useless positions, I bloody hate it when it does that :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back