Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

The Game Shack

Dumb/bad game ideas.

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
This thread is for the worst ideas/games out there.
There are countless games being made every day, meaning some of them (actually most of them) will be pretty bad.
And while i mostly created this thread to showcase the awfully bad ones, it can also serve as a place to warn others for bad games that may look good.
The big reviewers give almost all games 8+ scores, but far from all of those games are any good,

Ill start things with Grush the gaming toothbrush. I admit i have not tried it myself, but i believe this might be one of the worst concepts for a game i have ever seen.

RobDev

Administrative monkey wrench bloke
haha I think I saw the gaming toothbrush on TV! Oh no I think the one I saw did connect to the parents phone and tracked the cleaning so if the kid had used the toothbrush for the right amount of time then there were points awarded... and points mean prizes! I am not sure how you can use the frog there without destroying your phone in the process..

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
And what if by some miracle, the kid really likes the game..
Excessively brushing your teeth is not good for them.
Sorry Timmy, i know this is your favorite game, but you are only allowed to play 5 minutes in the morning, and 5 minutes before bedtime. :p

This game is pretty great. "Plumbers dont wear ties"
Maybe dont look at it if you are at work, there is some nudity featured in the game.
Its like one of those dating-sim games. But weirder.