DrVegas slow payouts, fed up!!!

Crooks, I opened a new account deposited twice for the wager free spins offers and wagered both deposits fully.
They have refused to pay my winnings calling me a bonus abuser.

I've just submitted a Resolver case so hopefully something will be done

To clarify this and as I have explained to Angie, we have removed wager requirements for all of our bonuses and free spins and we now pay everything in cash. However we now have and enforce a strict Bonus Fairplay policy to make it fair to all of our players.

Angie breached 4 sections of the policy so we removed the wins and refunded her deposits straight away inline with the policy. If she had complied with our fairplay guidelines her wins would have been paid out without any issue.

Our Bonus Fairplay Guidelines are detailed below, so everyone is clear:

BONUS FAIRPLAY GUIDELINES

The Company reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or void winnings and promotions for irregular play and promotion abusing. Dr Vegas takes a zero-tolerance approach on promotion abuse and promotion-related fraudulent activity. If any promotional abuse or promotional related fraudulent activity is suspected, we reserve the right to stop any further promotions and/or offers and remove winnings derived from such abuse from these and/or linked accounts.

Dr Vegas reserves the right to deem a player as a 'Bonus Abuser' if it considers that a player has abused one or more promotions offered by Dr Vegas, including but not limited to the following instances:

• ● registering multiple accounts to take advantage of certain offers
  • ● repeatedly using promotions to play, with minimal or no deposits
  • ● depositing purely to take advantage of our rewards and offers, with no intention of playing/risking the funds deposited
  • ● using equal, zero or low margin betting patterns
  • ● playing minimal amount and withdrawing deposits
  • ● re-depositing while still having funds in the account

Once a player has been deemed to be a 'Bonus Abuser', Dr Vegas may exclude their account from benefiting from any further promotions. Furthermore, Dr Vegas reserves the right to block their account and void any pending promotions and transactions associated with it.

To clarify this and as I have explained to Angie, we have removed wager requirements for all of our bonuses and free spins and we now pay everything in cash. However we now have and enforce a strict Bonus Fairplay policy to make it fair to all of our players.

Angie breached 4 sections of the policy so we removed the wins and refunded her deposits straight away inline with the policy. If she had complied with our fairplay guidelines her wins would have been paid out without any issue.

The Company reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or void winnings and promotions for irregular play and promotion abusing. Dr Vegas takes a zero-tolerance approach on promotion abuse and promotion-related fraudulent activity. If any promotional abuse or promotional related fraudulent activity is suspected, we reserve the right to stop any further promotions and/or offers and remove winnings derived from such abuse from these and/or linked accounts.

Dr Vegas reserves the right to deem a player as a 'Bonus Abuser' if it considers that a player has abused one or more promotions offered by Dr Vegas, including but not limited to the following instances:

• ● depositing purely to take advantage of our rewards and offers, with no intention of playing/risking the funds deposited

Once a player has been deemed to be a 'Bonus Abuser', Dr Vegas may exclude their account from benefiting from any further promotions. Furthermore, Dr Vegas reserves the right to block their account and void any pending promotions and transactions associated with it.

Dear Phil, I took a bonus offer of 100 free spins for a £10 deposit about 10 days ago [need to check to be certain] and there was a 40x wagering requirement on the money I won using the free spins [i won around £40 and the wagering was £1300]
Was this a mistake, it was only a £10 deposit so I wasn't too bothered but I was a little confused because recently the free spin bonuses I'd received had no wagering requirement

Let's be clear.
You never returned my deposits straight away, you made me wait 23 days which is unacceptable.
I do not have multiple accounts.
I have not repeatedly used promotions to play with minimal or no deposits.
How could you possibly know if i deposited purely to take advantage of your rewards/offers. I did play and risk my deposits.
My betting patterns were not equal, zero or low margin.
I did not play a minimal amount before withdrawing, i wagered £200.
I am guilty of re-depositing while i still had funds in my account. So you are saying to all your customers that if they have £40 in their account but want to wager £50 they have two options, wait over three weeks for their withdrawal to go through or deposit the extra £10 and have any winnings confiscated.

Angela

So basically you can steal people's winnings whenever you feel like it? If you don't list everything you deem to be bonus abuse (making a deposit when you have a balance, seriously?) then you can just make things up if someone wins. Clear as mud really isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back