Drug money.

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
I was reading this article about the Mexican drug wars, and saw that there was this big seizure of drugs and guns from one of the big cartels just a couple of days ago. But these aren't ordinary guns....check it out.

MEXICO CITY - Mexican soldiers have seized an arsenal of gold-plated, diamond-encrusted weapons believed to belong to the Valencia gang, allies of the powerful Sinaloa drug cartel, prosecutors said Monday.

Photos of the weapons show that most of the 31 pistols found in a raid on a home in western Mexico had gold or silver-plated grips or glittered with diamonds - apparently flamboyant examples of the sort of gaudily customized weapons favored by some drug gangsters.

Three of the assault rifles are almost entirely gold-plated.

The rest of the article is
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
if you're interested.

This blows my mind...the unbelievable amount of money spent on status symbols. I thought the Americans with their Rolexes were bad, but this...

The drug lords in Mexico are absolutely merciless (google Ciudad Juarez - right across the border from El Paso!) and this is why. Money money money.

Some pics...the handgun on the bottom? Those are real emeralds.

Expired Image

Expired Image

Expired Image

Expired Image

Expired Image

Expired Image

Well, well... it's good to see that all the junkie's money (who mostly can't even afford to buy groceries because they snort/shoot/swallow drugs and steal for their next 'hit') is going to good use. :eek:

Sheesh....

Well, well... it's good to see that all the junkie's money (who mostly can't even afford to buy groceries because they snort/shoot/swallow drugs and steal for their next 'hit') is going to good use. :eek:

Sheesh....

I know...there's just something so wrong about this.

I know...there's just something so wrong about this.

Oh-ho-ho-ho! How right you are, sister!!!! We need to get back to the days when drug lords and their cadres engaged in wanton slaughter with regular, non-gold-plated-precious-gem-encrusted weapons, and quick!!! Oh the humanity!!! :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Oh-ho-ho-ho! How right you are, sister!!!! We need to get back to the days when drug lords and their cadres engaged in wanton slaughter with regular, non-gold-plated-precious-gem-encrusted weapons, and quick!!! Oh the humanity!!!

much as I hate to admit it, you have a point there. Prolly doesn't feel that much worse to get killed with a diamond-encrusted etc....:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back