Driving me crazy... Awaiting Moderation

keegannye

Experienced Member
Hey,

Im still getting my posts not being put up until they get moderator approval.... is there a fix??

nah it is strange, i put a post up earlier today and it had to get moderator approval. it happens to pretty much every post i do. then i noticed in the bugs thread its happened to a few people. maybe its a CONTINUEING GLITCH IVE PICKED UP... AND ITS dRIVING mE nUTS

so far so good... hoooh did we find a bug... do we get a pat on the head :) or a bazillion free spins lol

Needless to say if there are glitches -- as MaltesePlayer posted above -- please let us know ASAP.

The general idea is not censorship but pre-screening of rank newbies just in case they're spammers, known trolls, etc. It sucks but it's the only effective way to stem the tsunami of crap that would otherwise pollute the bejeezus out of us.

When this works it's supposed to automatically bump the newbie out of the "pre-screened" group after a number of their posts have been approved. Great if it works as planned, bummer if it doesn't.

So, as Pere has indicated, it's a work in progress. But still, feel free to alert us to any obvious problems.

I noticed this as some newbie CM peeps had entered the Daily Slot Challenge, only cause I went back 6-7 pages did I see their post :)

Rob

Needless to say if there are glitches -- as MaltesePlayer posted above -- please let us know ASAP.

The general idea is not censorship but pre-screening of rank newbies just in case they're spammers, known trolls, etc. It sucks but it's the only effective way to stem the tsunami of crap that would otherwise pollute the bejeezus out of us.

When this works it's supposed to automatically bump the newbie out of the "pre-screened" group after a number of their posts have been approved. Great if it works as planned, bummer if it doesn't.

So, as Pere has indicated, it's a work in progress. But still, feel free to alert us to any obvious problems.

All good guys :)

happy to help if we can solve the little problems then we have plenty of time for the big ones ! though haven't noticed any sooooo.... hmmmm lets take a lunch break

I noticed this as some newbie CM peeps had entered the Daily Slot Challenge, only cause I went back 6-7 pages did I see their post :)

Rob
Hey Rob, was due to a User Group Update, please let me know if there are some guys/gals with Incorrect Newbie Status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back