New Slot Announcement Drive: Multiplier Mayhem

It's live in Unibet now, they are test running it, so better be quick:)

Thank you for the tip! Been waiting to test it so immediatly deposited 30 eur. Got two free spins, both missing one nitro for last stage. Turned the 30 into 100 and withdrew before it could take it back :)

I tried it again today, big mistake hehe. 500+ spins and no feature :mad: But it is a interesting slot, and the feature is fun so i will definately give it some more of my money :thumbsup:

Edit: It was so fun i deposited again and this time i got free spins! Got to the last stage with 6 spins left and won 200x bet :)

Edit 2: And another free spin, only past first stage but a 2x 3x and 4x wild lining up gave 200x again!

Last edited:
Tried it at Unibet a bit... It's a nice slot, definitely better than the usual Wonky Wabbits stuff from NetEnt. Creative Bonus Round, cool Design. I do have to say it doesn't get me as excited as Steamtower yet but i will definitely play it again...

Best win i've had in free spins so far was 40x bet. Was one Nitro away of the Top Level.

Netent is getting better and better,really think I might gonna like this slot. :cool:
At least they try to come up with new concepts where MGS is only chewing out the same old repetitive crap clone of their own clones slots.

Thought I give this a try at Unibet.

Quite like the slot and can see the potential. Yet to see the x5 wild during some 1,000 or so spins.

Bonus round triggers relatively frequently.

However, what frustrated me most about this game is that the reels didn't make any sound meaning that during the bonus round there was no sound at all and the "your internet connection is slow" message whilst the slot was attempting to connect to the server. Not sure if this was because of Unibet's end or Netent's end.

And you have the famous Netent FU bonus rounds too - the lowest I had was 1x bet :eek:

Thought I give this a try at Unibet.

Quite like the slot and can see the potential. Yet to see the x5 wild during some 1,000 or so spins.

Bonus round triggers relatively frequently.

However, what frustrated me most about this game is that the reels didn't make any sound meaning that during the bonus round there was no sound at all and the "your internet connection is slow" message whilst the slot was attempting to connect to the server. Not sure if this was because of Unibet's end or Netent's end.

And you have the famous Netent FU bonus rounds too - the lowest I had was 1x bet :eek:

Are you running the game in Internet Explorer?
If so, that browser is really crappy for handling sound. Edge, Firefox or Chrome works so much better and gives you full sound.
I don't understand why people still play HTML5 slot games using IE since it sounds like shit.

'NetEnt Variance' has been perfected

Just tried this piece of crap out tonight with a £50 deposit. I got 1036 x 30p spins giving me an RTP of 83%.

I got the first freespins after 292 spins and won £14.30.
second set of freespins after 193 spins and won £17.90.
and then another 551 spins without any freespins, before busting out.

At no point did my balance exceed my starting balance, in fact i was down by £26 before I hit the first round of freespins, and down by £39 when I hit the second round.

The biggest multiplier I got was x6 from x2 + x3 wilds, in fact you very rarely see and the x4 or x5 wilds on screen, let alone being part of a winning line.

Biggest (MEGA) win was £10 from a 5OAK of one of the picture symbols, including a x1 wild, a x2 wild and a x3 wild

ScreenHunter_120 Feb. 23 00.05.jpg

I'm sure there's the potential for some big wins, for a very small minority of players. But for the vast majority, It's just another NetEnt balance drainer, plenty play time, lots of little wins. but your balance will be heading in only one direction - Down

I'm sure there's the potential for some big wins, for a very small minority of players. But for the vast majority, It's just another NetEnt balance drainer, plenty play time, lots of little wins. but your balance will be heading in only one direction - Down
I'm pretty sure this is a high variance slot - just one decent win-line with a few wilds in it could pay pretty big.

I had my first go on it today, and my first (and only) set of free-spins paid bet x111 - so my beginners luck was the opposite of yours.
I had just one good hit in the free-spins: 4 of-a-kind Bruiser with x3 and x4 on 2 different win-lines - returned bet x96 from just 1 spin; would have been REALLY mega if the x5 had hit on reel 5! So I can certainly see the potential :thumbsup:
Total from the free-spins was Bet x 111...

Attachments

• DriveMMx111_Feb16.jpg
    DriveMMx111_Feb16.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 308

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back